Goldfish Swim School Front Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldfish Swim School Front Desk Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldfish Swim School

2.0

Front Desk Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School.

Interview

Interview went well. Was quick and painless. Offered a position on the spot but told them I had some other options I was considering. Asked basic questions like why I was interested in Goldfish and they explained the job in detail.

Interview Questions

Honestly, it seemed like a fun place to work and I wanted to accept but the chlorine level even at the front desk was so high!

Other Interview Reviews for Goldfish Swim School

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called into the interview and 3 people were sitting there. The questions asked were very simple and dealt only with the job applied for. (No what is your greatest strength/weakness) The entire process lasted less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience working with children   Answer Question
    • Front desk is a sales position, are you comfortable calling people who have expressed interest.   Answer Question

The hourly pay and amount of hours offered per week was very low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Reston, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a Craigslist post and was a student seeking part time job. They called me the next day for an in person interview. Situational and behavioral interview. Lasted 30 minuets. They still keep seeking the same positions online.