Goldfish Swim School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Goldfish Swim School

1.8

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview by phone. Went into the office, very casual dress since the uniform is a bathing suit and spoke to the manager. Was given a tour of the place, everyone was extremely friendly

Aquatics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

It was all a lie. Every answer I gave they acted amazed and seemed very interested. They told me they will be sending me my schedule and a training schedule. Two days later I got an email saying they had a high volume of applications and they chose a better fit. Position is still open.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Aquatics?   1 Answer

Swim Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School in October 2015.

Interview

Basically, they want to know why you want to work there, and if you enjoy working with children. And also, they are feeling you out because this job requires commitment.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to help out in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was responded to by the next day and had an interview arranged. All communication was very prompt and professional. Wore semi casual clothes, interviewer was wearing jeans. Interview was more conversation like and they are mostly just looking to see if you have a good personality for working with the kids and that you care about what they will get out of their experience.

Swim Teacher Interview

Interview

It was fast and easy. If you Answer all the questions about yourself honestly, then you will know if you would want to work in a place like Goldfish

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Gainesville, GA).

Interview

My interviewer was very chill and it didn't even really feel like an interview. Other than talking about how I love kids, I feel like I asked her more questions than she asked me. But she responded to my application quickly and she said she'll let me know soon.

Interview Questions

• She more phrased things as statements for what she was looking for. Tell me about yourself was one.   Answer Question

Swim Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School.

Interview

I submitted my application and heard back from the GM of our location a few days later. I was brought in for a 15 min. interview that was quick and to the point! I was able to ask as many questions as I needed to, which honestly there weren't very many because the GM basically covered everything that I wanted to ask.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Braintree, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

they were late coming out of the office to meet with me. did not seem interested in any of my experience. they already had there mind made up before they came out of the office, late I might add.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Dublin, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Kind of scary because it was my very first job interview and I did not know what to expect! The managers were extremely nice and made me feel very comfertable very quickly.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do when you are older?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Swim Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School.

Interview

I submitted an application online and when they called me they scheduled an interview for the next day. Asked about experience with kids and why I wanted to teach. There were two people there who interviewed me but it seemed like one was in charge while the other was just observing.