Goldfish Swim School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldfish Swim School Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldfish Swim School

1.8

Swim Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School.

Interview

Easy and quick. Did a phone interview as I was a few hours away at the time. Got the offer immediately and called in for a follow-up meeting when I could make the drive.

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Okemos, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

I was very prepared for this interview I had a lot of knowledge about the job. I nailed it. In fact, I got the job after an hour of leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Please describe a time when you work with children. The interview process is fairly simple. If you show that can be a reliable employee and have an eagerness to work with children you should do well. Working at Goldfish is a great experience.

Financial Director Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Burlington, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied for the front desk manager position. When I arrived for the interview I was almost immediately told I was going to be teaching swim lessons and I needed to get lifeguard certified. I was also offered 11 an hour during training which would eventually go up to 16. I can't afford to go a month making 11 an hour..

Financial Director Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Dublin, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

The overall interview was a very easy process. There were not many questions and it was more common sense. They have you come shadow a shift to see if you can handle the pure chaos that happens when classes are going on. You typically are hired within days and starting your training.

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes up to you upset that they thought they had classes and had the wrong time, what would you do.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Wake Forest, NC) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied with linkedin and was contacted by a recruiter within a week. We set up an interview and was asked to send in a video interview after that. The final step will be to be contacted again but I have yet to recieve that.

Interview Questions

• 1. Please give us an overview of your working history
      2. Why did you leave or are planning to leave your previous/current job?
      3. What interests you the most about this position?
      4. What are some major challenges that you have encountered so far in your career?
      5. How would you handle and angry client or customer?   Answer Question

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (South Jordan, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

had me come in 3 times to meet each manager and talk to them, they asked basic questions like how are you kids, what makes you good for this position, I also had an interview over the phone before meeting with them

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Cleveland, OH) in July 2019.

Interview

Recieved a message through indeed. Followed by a quick phone screen. Set up an in person interview for the following week. Asked the average hours worked. Answer was 15-20 per week with 50-60 employees. Lack of hours make it slower to get all the certifications to be a golden teacher and make more than minimum

Interview Questions

• Asked what has lead me to this position   1 Answer

Goldfish Swim School Response

Jul 19, 2019 – General Manager

Aloha! Thank you for your feedback. While initial training is paid at minimum wage, as soon as training is successfully completed, swim instructors make $10.50/hour provided they have Ellis lifeguard... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookline, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Brookline, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Went over background with kids and flexibility in hours while working. Talked about the facility and why working there is such a fun experience. Explained the different roles of the people around and what I would be doing while being employed their.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

I sent in an application and they called me pretty late the night after to ask for an interview. Some relevant questions, some irrelevant. All could have been answered if they actually read my resume.