Goldfish Swim School Swim Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldfish Swim School Swim Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldfish Swim School

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Brookline, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Brookline, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Went over background with kids and flexibility in hours while working. Talked about the facility and why working there is such a fun experience. Explained the different roles of the people around and what I would be doing while being employed their.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldfish Swim School

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

I sent in an application and they called me pretty late the night after to ask for an interview. Some relevant questions, some irrelevant. All could have been answered if they actually read my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldfish Swim School (Rochester, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple questions. A lot of basic talking to find out if you are a fit to be around children. Mostly just to see if you are reliable. No real depth in the questions asked.

Interview Questions

See What Goldfish Swim School Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Aquatics Supervisor in Braintree, MA

Pros: “Great opportunity to coach and teach kids how to swim. Awesome people to work with Flexible Hours”“Great opportunity to coach and teach kids how to swim. Awesome people to work with Flexible Hours” – Full Review