Goldman Sachs Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 589 of over 7,843.0 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Online OA + Video recording on behavioral questions , Online OA consists of Coding and Math, leetcode questions and probabilities/statistics for the math part, everything was fair no tricky questions

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you overcome a difficult situation and what is the outcome of it
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The Hirevue interview is relatively easy. And it consists behavior and situational questions, which are 6 in total. Sometimes, there maybe two questioned relate to the department you applied for.

Interview Questions
  • In the middle of project, a new team member was introduced to the team. What you may do?

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

48.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

3 Rounds of interview All technical question were asked. Interviewers were friendly and asked real world questions Hackerrank screening, CoderPad and Onsite interview. Overall great experience. HCM was quick to reply with next rounds and helped me know what topics interviewers might ask

Interview Questions
  • Q. If you had a conflict with another team member, how will you resolve it

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Average interview in general. Felt it was fair but was very canned and just going through the process. Overall would say just fine experience. Would prefer a more interactive process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Accounting questions, M&A questions, extracurricular - basically looking for well rounded personality. Internship in an investment bank is helpful. Can quiz on summer internship projects - should know all valuation techniques

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Submit resume, do hirevue and in person superday with three interviews. Mostly behavioural and one technical discussion. Hirevue is completely online and there were questions on current events and integrity. Hiring process is fast.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Operated by Hirevue, Online process, There are 6 questions in the interview. You have 30 seconds to prepare for each question, and 2 minutes to express your answers and elaborate on your thoughts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I had many rounds of interviews and they were long cumbersome - they are known for their multiple rounds of interview to scrutinize and only recruit the best in the market.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience and what I learnt from it that I could help them with.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Super day consists of 2-6 interviews in a day. All of them are behavioral interviews. The interviews are all 30 minutes long including time for questions at the end. Asking thought provoking questions at the end that show that you have done your research on the company is pretty important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Easy and smooth, very standard process. For engineering division, OA first, then common behavioral questions in Hirevue. If selected, the last round will be two different teams virtual onsite together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 589 Interviews