Goldman Sachs Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

3.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very long and gruelling, includes at least 5 steps. A full-day assessment centre, multiple interviews. The interviewers were somewhat stiff but asked very perspicacious points. Response is speedy, no feedback given.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Long day of interviews — meeting different people. You have to be on your A game with each one. Make sure to email thank you to each person. If you get their information beforehand, send them an email too. Don't talk about being tired/busy — they think if you feel that way at current job you won't be able to hack it there.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Extremely difficult. 4 round interview process. 1st round with 3 analysts followed by 2 separate rounds with 5 VP's. Final round was with the head of the department

Interview Questions

• What inspires you to succeed other than monetary value?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Hiring through college. There were 3 interview rounds. the first was hr and the rest 2 were technical. It was very tough, the questions asked were random, although most were about whatever was written in the resume. However it was very interesting and dint seem lengthy even though it went on for a long time.

Interview Questions

• Questions were general questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. However there were atleast 2 questions asked for every 1 answered.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 15+ investment banking professionals; everybody was friendly and engaging, but each interview was challenging

Analyst Interview

Interview

I got into the final round, but I didn't get an offer. The questions are mostly behavior questions. If you mention something, they would have some follow up questions. I think the company's interview process is designed to pick the people they really want. I'd say it's somewhat different than other company's interviews that I've seen. Overall, it was a positive experience and I've learned a lot from the process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

HR Round followed by 4 other rounds with different stakeholders in the Dept.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple round interviews with dozens of contacts.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Many rounds. Met almost everyone on the desk.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2015.

Interview

It was an interview over the phone for the first round. The second round would have been in-person, but I was not selected. The phone interview was with two people