Goldman Sachs Associate Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview for the strats positions - highly technical, they want someone who understand complex math problems. You will need the background that would include both economics and complex quantitative studies. Some coding skills will be helpful too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

the interview process is very intensive but good opportunity to meet people you are to work with. It also covers all aspects from different persons, e.g. why you like to join Goldman, technical skills, financial knowledge, competence question and IQ questions ...

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was a combination of fit an technical questions, to understand my motivations and assess my numerate/financial skills. Interview was over 4 rounds with people of varying levels of seniority. Overall a well structured interview process

Interview Questions

• Name a company listed on a specific frontier market that i would like to invest in   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in April 2009.

Interview

Pretty intensive interview process - up to five per day over a period of time. Interview process structured around geting the only the best candidate through the various stages. You come away from the interview realising you'll be joining a professional organisation expecting the best from you.

Negotiation

Easy, GS will almost always try and be fair.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

I phone interviewed with one Exec Director and one Associate (together in a conference call). Interview was mainly about motivations. Some questions on my background and the reason I wanted to move to GS and why GS. Interviewers are fair but extremely tough (what a news!). Everything you say has to be very well reasoned. This is not the kind of interview that you do not prepare in advance...