Find jobs for Business Analyst

Goldman Sachs Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 7,843.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Multiple rounds, intense but to be expected. Some interviews can take place on same day staying in the same room. Some are on other days due to diary availability. All in all it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience relevant to the role and go into technical detail
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

3 15-minute interviews with people within the company in the Dallas based branch. Each interviewer asked questions related to a different department within the company. I thought the experience of the interview was great even though I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

48.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Albany, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

Pretty straightforward. It started with a hirevue and then I got invited to a virtual super day. They asked standard behavioral interview questions. Overall the experience was fairly average, and I don't think either of us thought it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Really tough. The interviewer didn't try to give any easy questions. The environment was quite tense and it was not an enjoyable experience. I regret having every applied. It made me feel unqualified

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Had an interview for their experienced analyst program which they take on a rolling basis. Only had the hirevue which consisted of behavioral and situational questions. Situational seemed to test your thought process in times of conflict and dilemma.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you have an important presentation coming up and also an event that you've been wanting to go to happening at the same time?

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Jul 2021

Interview

Total of three rounds in the process. All the rounds were technical. Most of the questions were either related to the projects or coding questions. Overall the difficulty was medium.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Video interview - which stock do you expect to rise, what was the greatest achievement in your life, which sector would you recommend to invest in next 12 months. That was the video interview running by AI

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

phone round, in person round pretty standard then super day on site for full time position in 200 west in nyc; HR also involved in the process and some what helpful in guiding you through the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Slow and very repetitive. Could have provided a better experience. Some of the interviewers were not prepared for the interview. Very generic questions, difficult to identify what is the real requirement for the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

all India exam was conducted during mid august. It was completely aptitude based. After clearing this round there as another exam which included both aptitude and technical. Computer fundamentals and coding questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews