Goldman Sachs Credit Risk Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Credit Risk Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldman Sachs

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Called before to answer any questions, make you feel more comfortable, etc. Phone interview was behavioral, why Goldman, what is credit risk. Final round was at the office in SLC, two interviews with two people each (similar structure to phone), then met with MD of department. Got an offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

1 week, applied via school and interviewed on campus. almost all behavioral, except a "do you know what credit risk is?" i exhausted the answer in extreme detail, but was rejected after.

Credit Risk Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Phone Interview - The round consist of 2 phone interviews, each 20 minutes.
    Mostly behavioral questions, such as what would you do if you face a difficult team member; give us an example of a time when you use your analytic skills to solve a problem.
    And also a question on what you would do when you face an ethical dilemma

Credit Risk Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in February 2011.

Interview

5 consecutive behavioral interviews. Some questions about how to analyze credit risk profile of a company. You meet with some associates and some vice presidents. Goldman's philosophy is to have as many people interview you as possible to make sure you fit. Usually you get interviewed by the industry or risk side.

Interview Questions

• Lay out how you would analyze the credit risk profile of a company.   Answer Question