Find jobs for Intern

Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 241 of over 7,843.0 interviews

Employee Referral4%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Warsaw, Masovia) in May 2022

Interview

1. Two hackerrank questions (easy and medium but the medium one was actually easier than the easy one, at least for me) 2. Behavioral interview - pre recorded 3. Superday (two in-person behavioral/technical interviews)

Interview Questions
  • Experience, some technical stuff, my school
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Put in application through school's career portal, got asked to do hire vue interview with a couple questions. Applied for commodities division on S&T des. Did not receive any feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

48.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Not very good not personal, it was very robotic and a lot of it was online. Yes the job would pay well but I feel like other companies interview better

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

First round was very technical heavy. They asked a lot of questions about LBO's that I was not prepared for. Other than that, the behavioral questions were not too bad.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Jan 2022

Interview

The first step of the interview process was conducted using HireVue. These questions were fairly straightforward and more about the applicant than the role which made the interview much more reasonable and manageable.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do you need to succeed in (insert role applied for)?

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

A very well designed process. Must study DSA in depth, also knowledge of DBMS, OS ,OOPS and some puzzles is must. DP and Graphs should be good. and basic working and how a structure is implemented in the backend should be known.

Interview Questions
  • DSA questions were asked in the technical round.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

2 interview rounds- 1st was a general discussion and a behavioral interview, asked how you work in team, how are as a leader. 2nd round asked everything from resume with very much depth.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Was a good experience overall. That was my first ever internship interview so I went in nervous but they interviewers made me feel comfortable. They were very helpful and welcoming

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

There was a hirevue if your resume got chosen. About a month after, you were selected for a super day. Interviewed with about 4 people over zoom. After the super day, never heard anything back.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through an accounting concept?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

it was quite average but i am an awkward person so that is just my opinion. my top tip is to fully understand the role you are applying for and be up to date with news etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 241 Interviews