Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

3.3

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Online technical and behavioral interview. Final interview aka super day followed up after two weeks at one of their branch offices. Fun relaxed process. One of my more favorite places to interview with

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

There were first a 4 back to back interviews by associates, vps and management, and then there was a and group interview with 5-6 people after about 2 weeks of the first one

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience and what did you learn   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

apply on line and interview in campus. I took so much time to generate the coefficients of least square linear regression, but it seems right. However the interviewer is not satisfied.

Interview Questions

• generate the coefficients of least square linear regression   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in August 2017.

Interview

It was straightforward. One hackerrank coding test. One hireVue video interview. The hackerrank coding test had 2 coding question and 10 stat questions. Video interview was mostly HR. There were 4 questions. 2 minutes for each question. Thus 8-10 mins in total including the prep time which is 30 secs for each Q.

Interview Questions

• basic coding questions and online interview   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Accelerated IB interview, got return offer for another interview. Interview was not too bad and everyone was pretty nice. Would definitely recommend. Very much a get to know you type of conversation.

Interview Questions

• Simple NPV of $1 with a 10% discount rate over 10 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitted my online application, I had a Hirevue interview for 2/3 divisions I applied for (Investment Banking and Management Divisions). The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I had 5 behavioral questions and 1 question for each division.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online through the campus portal. I was invited for a first round interview. They used hirevue to ask 7/8 questions, most of which seemed unrelated to the field I applied for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their career portal and got an email for Hacker Rank challenge and later got anoither email for virtual video Interview through Hirevue which was about behavioural Interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioural questions during video Interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Online Hirevue questions. Then you do a Hackerrank test with 2 coding questions.
    Lastly is In-person interviews. There are 2 30 mins interviews. They consist mainly of behavioral and each has 1 technical coding question at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Met recruiters at an on campus recruiting event followed by online application, quick phone screen and a semi formal on campus interview. Took about a month to hear back overall

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you changed the scope of your project   Answer Question