Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

3.3

131 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Online technical and behavioral interview. Final interview aka super day followed up after two weeks at one of their branch offices. Fun relaxed process. One of my more favorite places to interview with

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

There were first a 4 back to back interviews by associates, vps and management, and then there was a and group interview with 5-6 people after about 2 weeks of the first one

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience and what did you learn   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

apply on line and interview in campus. I took so much time to generate the coefficients of least square linear regression, but it seems right. However the interviewer is not satisfied.

Interview Questions

• generate the coefficients of least square linear regression   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Accelerated IB interview, got return offer for another interview. Interview was not too bad and everyone was pretty nice. Would definitely recommend. Very much a get to know you type of conversation.

Interview Questions

• Simple NPV of $1 with a 10% discount rate over 10 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitted my online application, I had a Hirevue interview for 2/3 divisions I applied for (Investment Banking and Management Divisions). The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I had 5 behavioral questions and 1 question for each division.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online through the campus portal. I was invited for a first round interview. They used hirevue to ask 7/8 questions, most of which seemed unrelated to the field I applied for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their career portal and got an email for Hacker Rank challenge and later got anoither email for virtual video Interview through Hirevue which was about behavioural Interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioural questions during video Interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Online Hirevue questions. Then you do a Hackerrank test with 2 coding questions.
    Lastly is In-person interviews. There are 2 30 mins interviews. They consist mainly of behavioral and each has 1 technical coding question at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Providence, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a winter internship program and submitted my resume. I then received a request to complete a video interview. It was all automated. Once I clicked start, I was shown each question, had thirty minutes to prepare my answer and two minutes to give it to the re were 5 total questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was very unprofessional. They rescheduled my interview to the next day 5 minutes before it was supposed to happen. It was a technical interview. The interviewers were very unfriendly and judgmental. They were constantly interrupting me without giving me a chance to think the problems through and provide me own answers. It took a month before I received a phone call saying they would not be moving forward.