Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

3.3

123 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Accelerated IB interview, got return offer for another interview. Interview was not too bad and everyone was pretty nice. Would definitely recommend. Very much a get to know you type of conversation.

Interview Questions

• Simple NPV of $1 with a 10% discount rate over 10 years.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY).

Interview

After I submitted my online application, I had a Hirevue interview for 2/3 divisions I applied for (Investment Banking and Management Divisions). The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I had 5 behavioral questions and 1 question for each division.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online through the campus portal. I was invited for a first round interview. They used hirevue to ask 7/8 questions, most of which seemed unrelated to the field I applied for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their career portal and got an email for Hacker Rank challenge and later got anoither email for virtual video Interview through Hirevue which was about behavioural Interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioural questions during video Interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Online Hirevue questions. Then you do a Hackerrank test with 2 coding questions.
    Lastly is In-person interviews. There are 2 30 mins interviews. They consist mainly of behavioral and each has 1 technical coding question at the end.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was very unprofessional. They rescheduled my interview to the next day 5 minutes before it was supposed to happen. It was a technical interview. The interviewers were very unfriendly and judgmental. They were constantly interrupting me without giving me a chance to think the problems through and provide me own answers. It took a month before I received a phone call saying they would not be moving forward.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in October 2016.

Interview

I got the interview from a convention. it was scheduled for the next Monday.video interview with some behaviour questions. All the questions are videotaped and the whole process took around 30 minutes.They did not get back to me within a week so not sure about the final decision.

Interview Questions

• What does Operation department in Goldman Sachs do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Contacted to attend Superday in Atlanta for a internship in IMD. Very friendly staff. I was a sophomore non business major, so they asked me mostly behavioral questions and nothing too technical. I felt like they were really trying to get to know me, not to trip me up. Honestly was kind of fun.

Intern Interview

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. I had a phone interview then was flown out to their JC office for first round of superday interviews. Good learning experience
    Make sure to show how all of your experiences have lead you to where you are now

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

One phone interview. It was pretty straight forward. Started with behavioral question and then went into technical questions. Heard back in less than a week about being selected into the next and final round. Had an onsite interview two weeks later. Two sets of interviews (2 interviewers in each, so a total of 4 interviewers). First interview was extremely technical. Second one was half technical, half behavioral.