Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

3.3

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online through the campus portal. I was invited for a first round interview. They used hirevue to ask 7/8 questions, most of which seemed unrelated to the field I applied for.

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I went on the Goldman website and through their careers section, I submit an application online for a an internship in their Investment banking division. Got contacted via email to set up a phone interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, know your math. Know why you want the job, sell yourself as mathematicaly capable, and honestly just be friendly. Interviwers were friendly, nothing to complain there but dont be surprised if they walk out of the interview because they have a meeting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very quick, took a few months to hear back. Applied online and passed a multiple choice IQ test. Then had a phone interview. Phone interview had multiple interviewers asking different types of questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Online technical and behavioral interview. Final interview aka super day followed up after two weeks at one of their branch offices. Fun relaxed process. One of my more favorite places to interview with

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2017.

Interview

Easy at the beginning. In the end, there were two questions that I had never seen. The interviewers were not very friendly. Seems like they had gone through a lot of interviews and were very tired.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There was one Online Coding round followed by multiple interviews on the next day. The questions were based on Data structures and Algorithms. Total of 5-6 interviews were taken.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Day 1:
    30-minute test which consisted of 3 questions about packaging boxes

With 3 half hour interviews. Some technical, some general questions. 1st interview went over answers to the test

Day 2 (few days after first day): 3 half hour interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2014.

Interview

It is the normal process in place for banks in Brazil. One previous interview with HR, some math and English tests and interviews with your possible area. Then you have to pass trough the background check process.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Goldman Sachs?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Guwahati (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First there was a screening test in which there were 3 section-1)Quant 2)DS and algo 3)Data Analytics,ML. Then after that i had 4 interview in which first one was on coding and rest 3 were on quant.

Interview Questions

• Some were DS and algo question on trees and in quant it was mainly on probability and P&C.   Answer Question