Goldman Sachs Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

3.3

131 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with several members of the team asking general competency questions followed by 4 face to face interviews on a super interview day where there was a combination of competency and technical questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very quick, took a few months to hear back. Applied online and passed a multiple choice IQ test. Then had a phone interview. Phone interview had multiple interviewers asking different types of questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Online technical and behavioral interview. Final interview aka super day followed up after two weeks at one of their branch offices. Fun relaxed process. One of my more favorite places to interview with

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

There were first a 4 back to back interviews by associates, vps and management, and then there was a and group interview with 5-6 people after about 2 weeks of the first one

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience and what did you learn   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

apply on line and interview in campus. I took so much time to generate the coefficients of least square linear regression, but it seems right. However the interviewer is not satisfied.

Interview Questions

• generate the coefficients of least square linear regression   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2017.

Interview

Easy at the beginning. In the end, there were two questions that I had never seen. The interviewers were not very friendly. Seems like they had gone through a lot of interviews and were very tired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Providence, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a winter internship program and submitted my resume. I then received a request to complete a video interview. It was all automated. Once I clicked start, I was shown each question, had thirty minutes to prepare my answer and two minutes to give it to the re were 5 total questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

This position was in a research group that worked on detecting insider trading and crime compliance. I had four interviews with members of the team I'd be working with, each lasting about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a distributed sparse matrix-vector product? (In any language)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Allahabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

it was good ...i was called for the first round ..he asked few questions ans gave me a code which was to be writtten in c, like there is a 2-d string in which there are various columns ,first one is ip address,and you need to find the most frequently used ip

Intern Interview

Interview

Waited 7 hours for my turn. People were already selected before my turn so it was just a formality. 56 candidates were selected out of 230. Interviewer was cool.