Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 7,826.0 interviews

Other3%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Hireview, Superday, Takes some time to hear back from the office. Superday was 3 interviews of 20 minutes back to back. Must find emails of interviewers on your own. Good luck and try your best to not seem nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Find the variance of ...
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was mostly behavioral with questions being about my past experiences and my interests in the company and what I think I can bring to the position . No technical questions were asked although it was a less technical position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

47.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Hireview: typical questions from past interview, why Goldman, introduce yourself, What would you do if a team member is disregarded, how do you describe IB, what animal would you be

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

average and smooth. just need to be confident and smart in what you want to convey. Begin with some prerecorded interview questions that needs to be answered within certain time limit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

On time, very professional, and conversations were on track with internship descriptions. At the end, there was a q&a portion where you can ask other questions. Although I did not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Very standard and easy process. Asked me about general market trends (reading the journal or bloomberg will suffice), how current market conditions would hypothetically impact a client's portfolio, and what an ideal asset allocation looks like. the last question invites you to ask questions about the client (i.e., risk, age, time horizon).

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a current market trend and how you think our clients should adjust their portfolio
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Zoom interview with four individuals, lasted one hour and was very thorough. They asked great questions and were very engaging throughout. They offered advice and helped me give good answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

There are 2 levels of interview with different sets of panelists. To get into the interview one has to clear an aptitude test followed by group discussion. Difficulty level of each round is moderate.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself, 2.What is the one thing that wants you to choose us.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Everyone was super nice, very competitive but overall really smooth and easy interview process. The interviewers were very nice, had to interview with 6 people. Went to the offices in Jersey City — really nice!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was very good process. All interviewers were calm and friendly and the process was carried out swiftly in a transparent manner. There were total 3 rounds and they asked questions from coding ,os , DBMS ,OOPS and my projects

Interview Questions
  • Difficult question was on matrix exponential
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews