Goldman Sachs Finance Division Controller - New Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Finance Division Controller - New Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Division Controller - New Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in October 2010.

Interview

Applied through university and corporate GS website. Discussed a myriad of positions available in the Finance Controller Division. Interviewed with two groups of two.

First, with two VP's from the Controller Division who asked questions about my resume, asked me to describe myself in one word, asked other than what was on my resume, to describe what I did in previous work experiences. Also asked a particularly stressful event in my work history and how I overcame it. Asked for a weakness of mine, something I was continually working on.

Second, met with two 2nd year Analysts in the Controller Division who further asked questions about my interests and understanding of the positions. My opportunity to ask questions about the positions in detail, their day to day, the location of the position, etc.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question