Goldman Sachs Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 7,826.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
Other4%
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Mar 2022

Interview

I had one technical interview for Goldman Sachs. I received a hackerrank test afterwards, but I believe it was automated. I had a medium LC question through coderpad, but I went over time doing mine.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you would like to highlight on your resume?
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I first did an online behavioral Hirevue, an online technical assessment, and then two one hour interviews with 2 engineers each that had a mix of behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Bangalore) in Jan 2022

Interview

Solved 45 / 66 questions in aptitude test, still got rejected. But the females attempting 28 questions got call for the coding test. I know the company has to maintain gender ratio. But there should be another way.

Interview Questions
  • Numerical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Verbal and Diagrammatic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

Was very hands off, besides the technical screening. After I passed quite easily, I was given a behavioral interview, where I answered all the questions well enough, but was later informed of their decision to go ahead without me.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about graphs, subsets of strings, etc leetcode medium questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

Sent my CV, got an email with a link to coding questions which took about two hours to do. Both medium level questions which I managed to complete, did not hear back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2021

Interview

It was an AI interview in a virtual platform. I had 2minutes to answer each of questions. none of them were related to Technical side. However, the difficulty of behavior questions are above medium level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

It took about 3 months, which was stressful but doable. Also, the coding question ranged from simple to hard. This was the EMEA program, so it was very competitive because of the number of people applying. Good knowledge of algorithms and Data Structure would have probably made it easier for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied online Online Assessment - two technical questions in an hour and 30 min. They had sample tests and my screen seemed to be recorded Behavioural Questions online- they had a platform where they show you the question and ask you to record your answers (5Q)

Interview Questions
  • Q. walk me through your resume Q. what would you do if you disagree with the majority?

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Interviewers were kind people. Process was quite smooth. I was afraid in the starting but the 1st interviewer helped me a lot and i was confident for next round. Next round was pure coding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Sep 2021

Interview

I only did their online assessment on Hackeranck this year, but I did not get the questions right because I had not brushed up on sorting algorithms, but it is definitely doable when you get ready adequately.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was on sorting by swapping consecutive numbers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews