Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst - Equity Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 18, 2017

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst - Equity Research Interview

Interview

Met with an MD at my school for first round. He asked me if I liked sports and what I liked to do in my spare time. The case he gave me was as follows.
Three companies in Brazil make a product. Two are private. One public. 90% of their customers are in the US, and the exchange rate between Brazil and the US changes. How does this change price? (It doesn't.) How does the firm decide the ideal level of profit it wants? (Return on Equity)

Interview Questions

• Outside of Goldman Equity Research, if you could pick any job in the world, what would you choose?   1 Answer
  • How does a company choose the level of profit it wants to make?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Equity Research Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Milan (Italy)) in November 2016.

Interview

I did not go to superday because I applied cross-continent. My ACs were done through email. They had a video interview after CV selection, and then a case study via email. The final round of interview consists three 1 to 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a bunch of data from a company and briefly told me the company's description, and they asked me to analyze it on the spot   Answer Question