Find jobs for Summer Analyst - Technology

Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Technology Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 7,843.0 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Hackerrank interview consists of 2 questions coding questions. The Hackerrank interview lasts for 2 hours (120 minutes). The HireVue interview consists of 5 questions and lasts for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was on arrays
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

HackerRank programming and math test. Math test was optional, only if you wanted to be considered for the quant position. Next round was Hirevue video questions. Did not receive follow up after Hirevue round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

61.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Mar 2022

Interview

It was a long yet very indulging process. I was asked to solve 2 questions in 1 hour on a live coding platform. The questions were on array manipulation and were medium level leetcode problems.

Interview Questions
  • Coding ques from leetcode on array manipulation
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was okay interview, but the interviews wanted exact/specific answers rather than seeing how a candidate thinks. They were not really helpful in guiding the candidate and were reluctant to explain what they are actually doing in their job. I felt that they have no real intention to take me as an analyst.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Technical assessment - 1st round HireVue interview - 2nd round human interview The technical assessment uses HackerRank and takes about 3hrs to complete and it's heavily math related with a few questions in programming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

Stage 1 - Maths & Coding Test -> (Maths 1 HR | Coding 2 HRS) - Hard Statistics & 2 Med Leetcodes Stage 2 - Hirevue Stage 3 - 2 Back-to-Back 45-minute interviews; asked Theoretical and Competency Questions

Interview Questions
  • asked to go through Fib Algorithm asked to go through pseudocode for detecting anagrams
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2021

Interview

The Superday, which is the final stage in the process, required almost two hours. Two individual interviews with different teams. Mostly behavioral and technical questions. One of my first face to face interviews so my opinion might be slight towards the fact that I was extremely nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What are the three pillars of object oriented programming? Q. What is recursion?

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Chandigarh) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was an on campus hiring in India. The recruiters were very helpful and took interest in my projects. They were seemingly impressed by my thinking process. In my opinion pseudo code was more important than the actual code itself.

Interview Questions
  • Easy and medium leetcode questions. Concepts involved included stack, array, two pointers, backtracking and string.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

There was an initial coding assessment, followed by a hirevue video interview, followed by 2 in person 30 minute interviews. The in-person was partly technical questions, going over your resume, and partly behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter after applying online. First two rounds were a hackerrank coding challenge and a HireVue On Demand Interview. Final round was onsite and consisted 2 ~45 minute technical interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews