Goldman Sachs Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,502 Interview Reviews

3.1

2,502 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Finished an online test which contains two coding problems. Then followed by a phone interview asking implied volatility skew and quick sort. One week after the phone interview, I was invited to have an onsite interview and talked with 6 people.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Digital Interview that consisted of hirevire asking questions from the corporate office. Answered on video and the video is sent to the recruiter. Not a bad interview just be ready for situational questions and topics.

Interview Questions

• Your working on a private project with a manager and another manager wants to see the project to help them? How do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

New Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

There were 3 rounds face-to-face interviews, and every round had 2 interviewers. The whole process was around 2 hours. The interviewers were friendly and asked about both behavioral and technical questions.

PWM Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

First round was a digital interview and it was mostly behavioral. The only remotely technical question I got was the one below. Other examples were: name a time you had to solve a problem with missing information; your friend offers to give you the answers to a final exam what do you do; talk about a time you were passionate about making change and how did it turn out

Interview Questions

• There are two sides to investment management at Goldman, which side would you prefer to work on and why   Answer Question

Interview

Super day with two rounds of interviews in GS Jersey office. Asked general behavioral questions. Some prob questions similar to those on green book. Also asked about previous internship experiences.

Interview Questions

• Green book and resume questions   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

First I was invited to the HackerRank. After I passed the HackerRank Technical questions, I got the invitation to do video-interview on multiple behavioral questions. You video record your response to the questions appear on the screen.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Hackerrank with two problems, followed by a HireVue with four behavioral questions, Flew out to NYC for on site interview. Two 45 minute technical interviews. Process from start to finish took about two months.

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively typical. I did a digital interview first. About a week later, they sent me an email to invite me up to superday. At superday I did 3 back to back interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Applied online, did HireVue, then got superday in-person. Did not network. Was asked to prepare stock pitch before interview. Superday was 3 interviews. Interviews were mainly behavioral but was asked about stock pitch.

Interview Questions

• If you got the offer, what would you look forward to most about the internship?   Answer Question

New Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, through the GS website. Got a HireVue Interview call within a month. Had 3 days to prepare. HIrevue has 5 questions, 30 secs to prepare and 2 mins to answer.