Goldman Sachs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2018
4,003 Interview Reviews

3.2

Interview

Super day with two rounds of interviews in GS Jersey office. Asked general behavioral questions. Some prob questions similar to those on green book. Also asked about previous internship experiences.

Interview Questions

• Green book and resume questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation to a hackerrank. I completed hackerrank very easily, acing all of the questions. Afterwards, I received an email saying they don't accept any sophomores and to try again as a junior or senior.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

First I was invited to the HackerRank. After I passed the HackerRank Technical questions, I got the invitation to do video-interview on multiple behavioral questions. You video record your response to the questions appear on the screen.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Hackerrank with two problems, followed by a HireVue with four behavioral questions, Flew out to NYC for on site interview. Two 45 minute technical interviews. Process from start to finish took about two months.

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relatively typical. I did a digital interview first. About a week later, they sent me an email to invite me up to superday. At superday I did 3 back to back interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Applied online, did HireVue, then got superday in-person. Did not network. Was asked to prepare stock pitch before interview. Superday was 3 interviews. Interviews were mainly behavioral but was asked about stock pitch.

Interview Questions

• If you got the offer, what would you look forward to most about the internship?   Answer Question

New Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, through the GS website. Got a HireVue Interview call within a month. Had 3 days to prepare. HIrevue has 5 questions, 30 secs to prepare and 2 mins to answer.

PWM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Was able to network and get the Hirevue which was 6 questions. You have a 1 minute and 30 seconds to awnser a bunch of situational and behavioral questions. Then about a month later got the invitation for the NYC Superday.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied to an insight program to learn more about the firm and the different divisions. From there, I received an invite to Super Day from a division I had chosen to interview with. I had three back to back panel interviews with different people within the risk division. A wide range of questions, behavioral questions were asked across the board.

Interview Questions

• If you had $1,000,000, which company would you lend to in, Apple or General Motors?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

First round was about coding round and math related questions 2 coding questions and 12 math questions and next round was 4 behavioral questions. I just got till here

Interview Questions

• what would you do if exam paper is leaked?   1 Answer