Goldman Sachs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,470 Interview Reviews

3.2

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process took 2 months. After a month did the Hirevue virtual interview, and a week later received superday invitation. A lot of behavioral/fit questions and scenario-based ones.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event where you had to deal with diversity.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Irving, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter for a Contract position. The interview process is only one round of direct Face to Face. The interview was easy its purely a technical based interview, mainly concentrated on the previous project that i worked on

Ecommerce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

Interview

The interview was two rounds over the time of two weeks. Each round consisted of 3 interviews around 30 minutes each totaling 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes. The interview is set up though a recruiter and short notice.

Interview Questions

• What are some things that an ECOMM compliance employee should look for?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I Applied Online. HR contacted me and scheduled a telephone interview. After a week she called me back and she invited me for in person interview with two Hiring managers at the office. It took 2 hours interview with technical and behavioral questions.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Took 3 months to interview for a VP position. Probably met more than 20 people. nothing too remarkable. mostly focused on personality, with some technical questions about my expertise. i got the sense that the process is always pretty slow, with some feedback from time to time, which was not always clear to me. i was told that it is a place where people tend to stay apparently, but the people whom i met were all relatively new.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I did a HireVue interview and the went on to the Superday in Salt Lake City. I am pretty sure I landed the interview because I had a great rapport with an interviewer I met a month before the interview process.

Interview Questions

• You went to X school, I went to Y and have visited your school a few times and I wish I went to your school. Why would you want to work in Operations?   1 Answer

Trust Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was then given the opportunity to come to the main office in Manhattan to interview with 3 separate officers of the company

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work with trust?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online through the campus portal. I was invited for a first round interview. They used hirevue to ask 7/8 questions, most of which seemed unrelated to the field I applied for.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

A long process of 12 interviews over 3 days, varying from one-on-one settings to a panel style interview process.

Having lived in Russia for a couple years, I listed it on my resume as a known language. One of the interviews was held completely in Russian, which was really just a conversation with a native Russian from the trade floor. After about 15 minutes of chatting, he told the VP in the room that my Russian proficiency was good, and we moved on to the next interview.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are there in the U.S.?   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Applied and was sent a straightforward hackerrank challenge. Was later sent a hirevue interview, all behavioral questions. Invited for on site which was mostly behavioral, and general programming language questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral/resume based, one technical question, general programming language questions   Answer Question