Goldman Sachs Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2018

290 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiter out in New Jersey and that helped a lot in getting an interview. I was interviewed by two people at the SLC building. They were friendly, but nothing over the top. They like being very team-oriented and hard working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

First you have to go through a Hirevue interview and if they like you then you get flown out for 3 in-person interviews. They focus more on behavioral questions than anything technical. The interviewers were nice but it can be a little intimidating

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose to give a loan to Boeing or Apple who would you choose?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I was internally referred then had a hirevue with Goldman. The interview process was quite intimidating because Hirevue is not being used by that many bulge bracket firms. Try to practice yourself, looking in the mirror is the advice what my friends who work in GS gave me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some case-study like question. Logical thinking and your thought process   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Application sent via online panel.
    Video Interview 5 questions. (about me expiriences) 30s for preparations, 2 minutes to talk.
    3 30 minutes talk with company representatives, in total 1,30 h of talk

Interview Questions

• How do I deal to work under preasure of time ?
      Why me ?
      Why GS ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The usual interview. A lot of behavioral questions plus from job specific ones. Study and prepare a lot before hand and you’ll have a shot. Was passed over for a candidate with more experience.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Digital Interview that consisted of hirevire asking questions from the corporate office. Answered on video and the video is sent to the recruiter. Not a bad interview just be ready for situational questions and topics.

Interview Questions

• Your working on a private project with a manager and another manager wants to see the project to help them? How do you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

First round is done through an online software called HireVue. You are given 30 secs to prep for an answer after you receive the question, then 2 minutes to respond. MAX time: 30 minutes. Second Round: Three 30-minute interviews

Interview Questions

• Your classmate was very sick and could not make it to class/study. They tell you they have access to a copy of the final exam you are about to take. What do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Applied through website, answered questions via online video recording, then 3 30-min in-person interviews at the Jersey City office. Emphasis on teamwork experience, questions were all very straightforward and overall it was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The first Interview is done through HireVue software. In this software, you are given a fix amount of time to prepare your answer and a fix amount of time to respond to the question. Your response is only recorded once, and you cannot re-record. If you do well you fly out to location for Super Day (3 30 minute interviews)

Interview Questions

• One question asked about what I was interested in learning and if I pursued learning more about a specific topic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

I was given 3 days to complete a hire view interview (online interview). I had a total of 6 questions and was being interviewed for two different positions. The hire view website allowed you to practice questions prior to the interview and this was helpful.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to figure out what students were struggling with the most at your college campus?   Answer Question