Goldman Sachs Operations Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 7,843.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral8%
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Initial round was a pre-recorded interview screening that I had to do. After that, I was invited to a second round of interviews where I talked to three people (back-to-back) for about 20 minutes each, and was asked some questions about my experience as well as asked to complete some standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is one achievement you are proud of and why?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

First started out with an interview on HireVue, if you passed that there was qualitative and quantitative interview questions/tests. If you made it past that, you were invited to Super Day with 3, 20 minute back to back interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

48.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Spoke with a lot of people (Associates and VPs) - not technical just situation and CV questions. However good to study the job spec. The Associate were nice and friendly. They really look for personality and attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

They were pretty intense, but nice. Took 4 months to get back to me. Seemed like I was going to get the job. Asked them for feedback and they didn’t have any

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

2 rounds back-to-back interview, 2 ppl for each round, current ops. did the interview online and questions were not very hard. they are quite nice and will clarify or add on to your answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

HireVue for Operations was around 6 questions, almost all behavioral and one semi-technical one that threw me off. Walk me through your resume is almost always the first question, so prepare for that. Received an interview to Superday but haven't attended it yet

Interview Questions
  • When was a time where you had to drive costs down, minimize risk for your clients and what steps you took to do it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2019

Interview

1 Hirevue, 3 30minutes session with each depatrment on site. Mostly behavioral interview questions, basic business knowledge questions. Pretty chill atmosphere. The entire interview process could take up to 2 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was good, fairly simple and fare for everyone. All questions were CV based and some HR, it also depends on your luck as to which panel you get, for the second round, I got the worst panel so I screwed up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in Oct 2019

Interview

Was called in to a Superday with 3 back to back interviews. Each interview took approx 20 minutes each. 2 people in each interview. Mostly behavioral, some technical. Very easy to navigate.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about creating a fundraiser event, how would you structure it and how would you motivate people to get them on your team?

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was in Korean for operations intern position in Seoul office. It was s 2nd round interview, after completing the video interview. It was not difficult, and there was only 1 single English question to answer. They asked about the leadership, cooperation experience, why Goldman, and questions like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews