Goldman Sachs Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 158 of over 7,842.0 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

3 20 minute interviews with different ops teams across Goldman Sachs. All of the interviewers seemed very sad, lol. Like not about the interview, they really just seemed exhausted and overworked in general. They were nice though, and the interviews were easy behavioral q's.

Interview Questions
  • "How would you respond if a team member was adamant about their opinion on a problem, and you felt that they were wrong?" (something like that)
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Long wait after I applied and submitted my hirevue. I was flown to SLC and I had behavioral and situational questions with hiring managers. The final day included 3 back to back interviews

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about a time you worked with data Tell me something you’re passionate about

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

48.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

The video interview asked 5 general behavior questions and 1 division related question Final round interview composed of 3 round interviews with 3 people from the division, asking behavior questions and no technical questions

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. why this position 3. why this company 4. how do you handle conflicts between colleagues 5. how do you deal with tight deadlines 6. a time you increased the efficiency of a certain process

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Video interview where you were asked a question and then recorded yourself with the answer. The time was 1 minute to prepare the answers, and 3 minutes to answer each question. The number of questions was 5

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

It consisted of two interview rounds. It had both technical as well as personal questions. It had situational questions to know how we'll react at different circumstances. Overall, it was a mind opening and nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Oct 2021

Interview

The process was really quick. I applied through their website and got back to me a couple weeks later with the Hirevue. They told me a couple days later that I was invited to the superday.

Interview Questions
  • You have just submitted a critical monthly report on behalf of the team to your manager. You realize there is a mistake on a part of the report that is rarely reviewed. What would you do, and who would you talk to about it? • What would be your thought process for determining what to do? • What factors would you consider? • How do you think your action would be received? You have a sense that one of your team members feels that their contributions are being dismissed or undervalued by other members of your team. How would you respond to this situation? • What specific steps would you take to help your team member? • How might you prompt other team members to be inclusive of the team member?

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Oct 2021

Interview

Starts off with application, notified for a Hirevue, and then a Superday. Superday included three rounds of interviews. All virtual, mostly behavioral questions over technical questions. Very relaxed and laid back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The interview process went well. Started off with behavioral then into the technicals. Each lasted for 1 hour. I was invited to an in-person interview 1 week after my zoom interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are your career goals Q: What do you do on the weekends

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was enjoyable and respectful. There are 3 interviews in total. They want to learn more about your experience. Mostly they focus on leadership skills and how you went through your hard time. At the final rounds of the interview, they want to hear your questions, so choose your questions carefully.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your leadership skills

Anonymous Employee in Accra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Accra) in Mar 2021

Interview

great, it was detailed and encompassed all the aspects of behavioural questions and critical thinking. stay calm and collected when in the interview and make direct eye contact to show seriousness

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a customers complaint
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Interviews