Goldman Sachs Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldman Sachs

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I was interviewing for a role with Marcus by GS. From initial screening to 3rd interview, the process took nearly 8 weeks. After the 3rd interview, I followed up with HC team 2 wks later only to learn that the role that I was interviewing for has been put on hold. It seemed there was a lot of restructuring going on internally.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

1 screening with HR (~15 minutes), 1 first round over phone (~30 minutes), 1 on-site (2 hours with variety of people, including reviewing presentation I put together based on the prompt I was given)

Interview Questions

• Biggest part of interview was putting together presentation based on prompt (e.g., Design & create roadmap for how you would build an Amazon Alexa skill.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Call with recruiter followed by 3 rounds of interview. Folks I spoke with were 2 PM peers, 3 VP level folks, and 1 MD (managing director). They will not let you know if your salary range is within what they are allocating for the budget until you get the final offer. A lot of these calls were remote conf numbers as team members were not in Dallas. On one of the calls, they apparently scheduled multiple interviews using the same bridge and we were interrupted twice within 30 minutes. The recruiters was unknowledgeable about what the hiring team is looking for and was unable to provide any kind of feedback to the interviewee. Pretty unprofessional and cryptic overall, bad experience.