Find jobs for Programmer Analyst

Goldman Sachs Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 7,273.0 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

was a really interesting process. It included various levels from coding to technical process in the interview. The overall duration from aptitude to final interview can be a bit long.

Interview Questions
  • How do you sort a stack?
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Sep 2021

Interview

was polite smooth and mostly coding based as it was from campus interviews . Coding questions were not much difficult and used logic mostly. I had 2 rounds of technical and 1 hr round. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Goldman Sachs employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Tech

3m

works at

Goldman Sachs

Hi! I’ve been at Goldman for 10 months now and got approached by a faang recruiter and interviewed thinking it would be good practice. I ended up getting a product job and that was my long term plan post mba. The pay is also over double what I’m currently making. My boss isn’t the nicest and I’m really nervous about putting in my two weeks. Is it bad I’m leaving within 10 months? Any tips for putting in my two weeks or what to say? Thank you in advance for the help

13 Comments

Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Aug 2021

Interview

there was a coding round there were four interview rounds first round was only standard questions second was related to probability and quant third was related to project my 4th round was not held as they said it is not required

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was great. They wanted to know the person I am, not just by looking at my Resume and cover letter, but also the outward attitude with how one treats the interviewer. Other than that, they went into specific banking related questions on the project operations side of business, client services and brokerage themes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Goldman Sachs conducted a Hackerrank test which had coding question (3) and mcqs for the initial interview selection. The questions were of high difficulty level. There were two sections , two coding questions were in normal area while one was more advanced level.

Interview Questions
  • Goldman Sachs conducted a Hackerrank test which had coding question (3) and mcqs for the initial interview selection. The questions were of high difficulty level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was asked leet code easy & medium. I had two rounds, one of my interviewer seem uninterested. Rest was fine, make sure you prepare for resume based questions & behavioral questions too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I applied online and received a coderpad after submitting the application the other day. The coderpad round consists of two questions in one hour. One is easy and the other one would be more difficult. The first one is Leetcode easy level question.

Interview Questions
  • Coderpad, give a word, find the longest ananym in a dictionary

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Hong Kong)

Interview

First step was telephone interview. Then onsite one on one interview with 8-9 interviewers. Followed by another phone interview with front office staff. Then a panel interview. Last one was with department head, video conference.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

The first round consisted of 3 coding questions and some mathematical questions. A regular coder can won't face any difficulty clearing those questions. Questions are also asked on probabilities and 2 essay type questions are asked where they give you a situation and you have to resolve that issue

Interview Questions
  • product of elements in array excluding the element at present index

Application

Interview

One online round consisting of 1 programming and 15-20 good aptitude question. 2 face to face technical interviews followed by 1 hiring manager round. The face to face technical interviews were of moderate difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • There were questions around General Aptitude, Data Structures, Algorithms, OOPs and few brain teasers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews