Goldman Sachs Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 7,826.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was a little lengthy, but mostly fair, prepare for more technical questions, I got some on accounting, and more current questions on the stock market and economy. Definitely at least read the wall street journal for that day beforehand

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain how the three accounting statements connect?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

Hirevue video was very intuitive. Easy to navigate. Behavioral questions that you can find online, also be sure to use their website to understand the role and its duties. Overall the first round interview is pretty low stress.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

47.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

2 rounds, asked a lot about the financial market and your resume. some coding. not that much behavioral. didn't receive a rejection letter. but I guess the process is over and so on

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Know all the ins and outs of the company. They mostly want to know about you and notice that you are confident in what you are saying not just elaborating to sound smart.

Interview Questions
  • What have you been doing since you graduated? What interests you?

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

There were back-to-back 3 interviews for a super day. The interviewer asked direct questions from the resume and 1 situation-based question. Overall Experience was good. 1 st round was just from my resume second round was technical.

Interview Questions
  • Why Goldman, Why Risk Division, Why Risk Analyst . Difference between Mutual and ETF.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Considering Goldman Sachs is a reputable top company, the pre-recorded video interview had questions that were unique, and really made you think. For the superday, there were 3 sets of professionals I interviewed with. It was very "to the point" and really had questions to make sure I knew the firm and each subdivision of their risk division.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about each of the subdivisions of the risk division.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Dec 2020

Interview

Pretty straight forward did take time to go through he entire process i got invited to the super day and there were 3 separate interviews that time each asked different questions but all kept asking why GS and why Risk division.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Hong Kong) in Dec 2020

Interview

This is a HK risk analyst position. Two round of interview. First round with three associates and second round with MD. First round is basically based on resume question. Second round is also more behavioral.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Milan) in Nov 2020

Interview

Il colloquio consisteva in una video registrazione su HireVue . Sono state fatte 8 domande. Si ha 30 secondi per pensare alla risposta e 2 minuti per rispondere. Si ha un solo tentativo. Vengono chieste domande comportamentali e tecniche in base alla divisione per cui si è fatto domanda

Interview Questions
  • Descrivimi il tuo Curriculum Vitae. Parlami di come la tua esperienza potrebbe risultare utile alla relativa divisione per cui hai fatto domanda
2 people found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Applied online and went straight to superday through zoom. I think usually there is also a hire-view. The recruiter and interviewers were very helpful and happy to help. However, the intern salary way lower than I would expect comparing to other options on the market.

Interview Questions
  • Only behavioral questions. Several situations to check honesty etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews