Goldman Sachs Sales and Trading Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Sales and Trading Intern Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied Through a career fair, interviewed in december 2013, three rounds, all very friendly people. Did a lot of research into finance news before I went.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the financial market trends for next year, Who would you name as man of the year 2013 instead of the pope.   1 Answer

Got another internship in a different industry

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

Interview

Interview consisted of standard fit-based questions, witha few technical. Was not too tough, had to show an interest in the markets. Interviewed by two people, interview lasted thirty minutes, did not make it to the second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an alum. It went well so I went into the NY office to interview with three individuals. Met with someone in HCM, and two VPs. First interview with the Human Resources person was a fairly standard interview. Second interview was rather technical in nature. Third was a mix of both and more personal.

Interview Questions

• What valuation method do you prefer when looking at equities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied through university.
    Interviewed with MD 1:1
    Resume-walk through, summer experience.
    I mentioned some technical indicators in my resume, so it was technical in that part. But the interview only asked me to explain, and told me that he never heard of it. (I screwed up though.)

Interview Questions

• How would you invest 100 million dollars   2 Answers