Goldman Sachs Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

on campus interview and then a super day with 3 people for about 30 minutes each. Although they have currently changed the process to include use of a software which they call hire vue. That's about it. It is pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Summer Analyst - Sales and Trading Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in December 2014.

Interview

Applied Online. Had 3 Phone interviews as a part of Round one: 2 from Hong Kong office and 1 from Mumbai office. Waiting for the results. Applied in Oct and got a call for interview in Dec. Its been more than a month and I have not heard back. So a small advice: Have patience.

Interview Questions

• Put-Call Parity, Futures and Options, Beta of a stock, Sharpe Ratio. Other questions were behavioral and based on current financial markets (Basic)   Answer Question

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

The first round consisted of mainly behavioral questions and a few technical questions regarding the market.

Interview Questions

• Summarize what the US economy has been doing over the last year   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Referred to HR through a contact's contact; was contacted within 12 hours to set up an interview. First round over phone, about 20 minutes - all fit and no brainteasers (a few technical - pitch me a stock, where are the markets going)