Goldman Sachs Senior Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Senior Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldman Sachs

3.5

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews each lasting for around 30 minutes followed by two face to face interviews 3-4 hours each

Interview Questions

• Design a software for an ATM machine, write query to show transpose view of data, design a cache, how would you implement a forex service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

many levels of interviews, they kept bringing me back and forth throughout several months with 3 months break in between

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake you have ever made at work   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

My CV was forwarded by a consultancy for .NET position. The first round was a telephonic screening round with questions on my projects, why GS and .NET related. I guess I had a solid answer as to why I wanted to join GS. They called me for face to face two days later.

I was told it would be two rounds. But ended up giving 6 rounds of interviews. All of them were technical .NET questions. GS has a consensus based hiring process in which all team members would interview you and you get selected only if all of them vote positively on you. The last round was two days later with VP from NY.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was, define SOA and outline its architectural principles.   1 Answer