Goldman Sachs Senior Software Developer Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Senior Software Developer Interview Questions in London, England

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was told to expect 4 x 45min interviews but after 2 was informed that the other interviewers were unavailable due to a technical emergency and therefore I'd have to reschedule. At the time I was suspicious but played along. When it came to enquiring about rescheduling the next day I was told that I wouldn't be asked back.
I would have rather been told fairly that I didn't make the grade rather than be lied to. Seemingly not the sort of place I'd want to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions about low level programming and logic puzzles such as how to find the unequal weighted snooker ball with weighing scales   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial 30 minutes phone interview where the hiring manager asked things about my projects and my motivations etc. and then I was called for face-to-face interview. I had three rounds (1 Technical, 1 Financial related, 1 puzzle). I didn't have any previous experience in Financial domain so I did not do the Financial round well.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

The process consisted of approximately 7 sets of intervies starting from the general team-leader staff and progressing onto the senior management staff in the division.
    The interviews were very direct and required thoughtful answers. The management appeared to be friendly and considerate.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage your overseas team. What problems did you face? How did you carry out the knowledge transfers.   Answer Question