Find jobs for Summer Analyst

Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 771 of over 7,064.0 interviews

Employee Referral4%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

online test: it had mcqs of oops,dbms,output questions and coding question and asked to describe a project that u have done and contributions first technical round : 1. intro and project discussion 2. dynamic programming question

Interview Questions
  • 1. project discussion 2.dp question - coin change
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

2 rounds - one hirevue and one super day consisting of 3 back to back 10 minute interviews with VPs of the company. They asked behavioral questions and looked for how you solve issues.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my resume experience and my ability to work in a team

What Goldman Sachs employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Tech

1m

works at

Goldman Sachs

Hi! I’ve been at Goldman for 10 months now and got approached by a faang recruiter and interviewed thinking it would be good practice. I ended up getting a product job and that was my long term plan post mba. The pay is also over double what I’m currently making. My boss isn’t the nicest and I’m really nervous about putting in my two weeks. Is it bad I’m leaving within 10 months? Any tips for putting in my two weeks or what to say? Thank you in advance for the help

13 Comments

Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

1 coding round + 3 Technical Rounds of interview. For me the 1st 2 rounds were Technical and 3rd was Technical + HR. It is different for everyone. One should be prepared with Coding questions and basics of OOPs, DBMS, OS, DSA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Relatively short process, but enjoyed all of my interviewers and none of the questions were anything I didn't really expect from the start. Definitely a good interview process overall, but definitely prepare a lot beforehand or it could be tough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It's very conversational and behavioral, focusing a lot on who you are and what you are passionate about. Also, there are some typical and basic technical questions there. Overall, it is enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

1st round were behavioral questions, tell-me about a time type of questions. They were there to assess whether you would be a good fit for the company. There were around 5-7 questions. Took 2 minutes or so to provide answers via Hirevue

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Networking is key to being successful at this process as well as refining your resume. Always helpful to attend events in advance to make connections. It is helpful to attend a target school; however, there are tons of opportunities to network and make those connections.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Superday, 3 20-minute interviews. Very short. It was a combination of behavioral and technical questions. The interviewers were from different industry sectors within the investment banking division. The interviewers were VPs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

took an online assessment, kinda bombed it it was p hard how many more words do I need Jesus ok I could not find an O(n) solution for one of the problems

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was very unorganized and shortlists were not released after each round, plus interview rounds could not be scheduled for all applications who qualified the previous rounds due to lack of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 771 Interviews