Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Goldman Sachs

3.1

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

1.5 hour long interview, 3 different interviews 30 minutes each with 3 different individuals. This was a superday which meant they flew me into the office I would potentially get hired at.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly them getting to know me by asking about my resume.
    How well do you work in a diverse team, why Goldman Sachs, why this position, how do you deal with difficult situations   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

first round: online assessment, coding + statistics
    second round: video, behavioral questions
    third round: super day, two round 45min interviews with two interviewers each, asking questions about your resume and previous experience, then solve mathematics problems and coding challenges on site

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied on Sep.03 get the OA on the very next day. You can choose your interest and type of OA you will receive. Two of them include Math in the OA. I heard from my friend that the Math part is tricky so I only chose the one without the Math.

Interview Questions

• Two programming question in 2 hours, haven't started yet.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

7 question HireVue video interview that was easy and quick. It was very self-paced and you had enough time to answer questions. It also gave you a break time in-between each question and when you were ready you just click the next question. They read the question to you and then you have 30 seconds to prepare yourself.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online. I received the Hackerrank which had 2 coding questions. After a week, I got a Hirevue which had about 5-8 questions. It had about 30 second to think and 2-3 mins to answer. I didn't get the final round.

Interview Questions

• Hirevue:
      - Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question
    • [Paraphrased]
      - Your friend went out partying and couldn't finish the homework on time. They ask you to lie to the teacher that they are sick. What would you tell your friend? your teacher?   Answer Question
    • [Paraphrased]
      - You are an engineering manager and you have to tell the stakeholders the project is delayed. How would you do it?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a good experience overall. I did math and coding one. I was able to get almost all the questions in math and coding. I got almost 90% test cases correct on 2nd coding and 100% on first one.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly robust and fair process. Had the initial behavioral interview and then was invited for a final round superday in New York with multiple interviews in a single day with a variety of folks.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of back to back interviews.
    Two interviewees each round.
    Two algorithms from leetcode and three behavior questions.
    The algorithms questions are pretty easy.
    Also asked many questions about the resume.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Three in person interviews. One had one person, one had two, one had three. Very organized and diligent with time. The hirevue was not too difficult, fairly common questions. The super day was more difficult. I heard back within 24 hours on my status.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2020.

Interview

First you complete a HireVue based off the divisions you applied. Then for superday, you complete Three back to back zoom interviews. Interviews were 2 on 1 and mostly focused on personality questions.