Goldman Sachs Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Summer Intern Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through university and took 3 weeks. interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview Questions

• First round is a VP, Thomas who is in charge of electric trading, asked mostly behavioral. After morning interview, I was being told to wait for sec round at 1:30pm. Around 3 pm, I had my sec interview with a GS partner and he asked a lot technical questions such as interest rate, EU, debt ceiling, market outlook. And at last, he asked me about stock pitch. It's crucial to remember basic and live stocks indices.
    It took entire day to interview all intern candidates. And always prepared to answer " why chose sales and trading department other than Operations department?" " how long do you think we work each day?" " can you manage 100+ hours per week?"......
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Get first telephone interview after submitting the resume online.
    They have mutiple choices on departments but this the only one come back.
    We scheduled an appointment and then the guy called in on time and straight into the topic.
    There are all about five questions,basically behavioral questions but i screwed up..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

applied through university career website. They held a social event with the professionals on campus before the deadline. Attending that event helps to get the interview.
    They came to conduct campus-wide interview. It was mostly behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY).

Interview

First I had an interview at a conference, and then we had a super day at New York. Overall, people were helpful and friendly. The most difficult part was the super day, in which I interviewed with 9 different people. I learned a lot about the company and the divisions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked some questions about your past experience as well as some technical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process was long. An on campus or phone interview. followed by a 1 on 1 interview. Then super day so 6 interviews in 1 hour, some were 2-1. No truly difficult questions. Didnt get the offer but going back for full time super day.

Interview Questions

• Compute the dividend on a 1000 inverstment at 2%   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Allgemeine Fragen - nichts spezifisches. Viel über meine ERfahrungen gesprochen und wie diese bei Goldman eingesetzt werden können. Der Mann hat sehr ruhig zugehört und mitgeschrieben.
    Ich bin ehrlich gesagt überrascht gewesen, dass nicht schwierige Fragen drangekommen sind. Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, aber ich schreibe die Bewertung jetzt mal für deutsche Studenten. Versucht euer bestes und bereitet euch nur auf Standart Fragen vor!