Goldman Sachs Summer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 7,826.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

There are generally four rounds to hire candidates in the Goldman Sachs Recruitment Process: Online Assessment Test. Technical Interview. HR Interview. It is quite difficult. You need to intensively prepare in advance.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you pick this program? Tell me a time when you have faced a difficult situation. Give an example of your use of teamwork skills
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I took online assessment first, and then took the video interview of behavior questions after a few days, and I took a survey about the role preference and mini super day after a few weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

47.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

I did not get to the interview phase I did the test but never got a feedback I figured out that I was not picked because I had friends that were picked but I am looking forward to trying again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It was heavy there are so many rounds. First round was basic hacker rank interview where you will deal with 2 questions majorily in data structures and then you move to next interview where you have to record 5 answers of 5 questions which will be displayed on you screen.

Interview Questions
  • Initially it was basic questions like "tell me about yourself" " why gs" but in coding interview it gets a little tough if you are not prepared for it. there were questions from data structures.

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

A few rounds of interviews, 1 HackerRank challenge, 1 video interview and 2 rounds of interviews with the people in the firm. The interviews are technical and also behavioural based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

First stage was a HireVue done online. 6 questions with 30 seconds to prepare for each with no retakes. Goldman does not use AI to evaluate your interview unlike other firms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Superday had three rounds of one-to-one Interviews. Mostly friendly interviewers. Even though I emailed the HR to ask for a result, I have not gotten any reply from the HR, not even a rejection letter afterwards for more than one month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The first round was a MCQ round this was pretty tough , through practice is recommended . The questions were mainly on logical resoning , verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Dec 2021

Interview

I have 2 interviews, one with the analyst, one with the Vice President, both including some technical questions,about your previous experience, but the interviewers are both very nice, easy going and supportive.

Interview Questions
  • stock pitch my understanding to the work I've done in the last internship

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

One round Coding Test, one round Video Interview and a Superday. Two round back-to-back interview on the Superday with both coding and behavioral questions. The question is not hard and interviewers are nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews