Goldman Sachs Summer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 7,826.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from recruiter, and schedule interview. Online interview for 30 minute with an employee in Marketing Division. Relatively laid back interview and offered me a chance to ask a lot about company, industry, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in finance industry?
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

it was kind of hard. there were both behavioral and situational questions. it is not really easy to prepare for because there is no technical questions, but it's not awful either.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

47.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Hirevue fairly simple, superday 3 weeks later. Questions were not too difficult, 3 sessions of 20 minutes each with 2-3 interviewers in each session for a total of 60 minutes. Only 1-2 technical questions. Fully virtual.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Nov 2019

Interview

web interview. I applied online and got a web camera interview weeks after. It gave about one week to prepare and there's only one question. describe the most accomplishment in your career or academic life. You have unlimited time to practice, but the exact chance is only once

Interview Questions
  • describe the most accomplishment in your career or academic life

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Applied for 3 positions for the summer internship through the official website, received an invitation to record HireVue almost 2 weeks later. I had to record my answers for 8 questions. They were pretty straightforward, mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Guwahati) in Aug 2019

Interview

Had a online round with coding and aptitude questions and then 3 more rounds of interview in which Puzzles, Probability and DP was asked. Puzzles were brand new, not to be seen on GFG or interview bit. Probability questions were normal

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Mar 2019

Interview

Phone screen. First 15 minutes on resume questions and another 15 minutes on linear regression and probability questions. Make sure you know the details of your projects. He also asks questions related to simple probability problems, such as pokers.

Interview Questions
  • When does x regress on y and y regress on x would be the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Self recording interview for a couple questions was pretty intense. Felt as though they was unreasonable. Was mostly technical and not really behavioral baded whicj was annoying. Did not expect

Interview Questions
  • What is something you would do if a teammate did not contribute wnouvh

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Singapore) in Dec 2018

Interview

Superday - 3 back to back interviews of 30 min each Interviewers appeared uninterested from the beginning, one of them even yawned while the other breathed heavily. The third round interview with an MD was rather unpleasant when he seemed distracted by phone calls and text messages. Asked the usual typical questions and seemed disinterested throughout interview. Interviews were shorter than normal, at 20 minutes each. Seemed like they were interviewing for the sake of hitting the target number when they already firmed their offers. Very unexpected coming from GS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Bangalore) in Nov 2018

Interview

We had a coding test. Which had MCQs and a coding question. Coding question was hard and it was on Dynamic Programing . In interview round they asked 2 puzzles and questions on data structure and OS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews