Find jobs for Technology Analyst

Goldman Sachs Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 195 of over 7,826.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting35%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

All rounds happened on the same day so it was quite hectic. It was conducted entirely virtual on zoom. My first interviewer was working as a front-end developer so she asked me js and react related questions and then data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions
  • Javascript related Data structures and algorithms
    Answer Question

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Feb 2021

Interview

1 round of Coding assessment, 1 round of technical interview, and then the Superday (3 rounds of interviews; including 2HR rounds and 1 technical round). Waited about less than a week before they got back with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Goldman Sachs

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

a

Consultant

Just heard about this Goldman Sachs survey. Why didn’t those overworked analysts just sleep more? Like it’s not that hard? Idk just feels like they’re complaining.

1,297

87 Comments

Finance

47.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Goldman Sachs~2800
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online through Google Search and received the first assessment via HackerRank. Then moved to a CoderPad Interview round which consisted of two questions. LeetCode Easy. Moved on to a second CoderPad round with two questions again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

Phone screen followed by HireVue video interview submission. HireVue involved reading a question and then filming yourself answering within 60 seconds. No follow-up or email from recruiters beyond submission of the HireVue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

It's Coding challenge, and then hirevue, and then super day. On super day, the interviewers were nice, and the interviews were not too hard. Overall it was a great experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview conducted on HireVue. Mainly behavioral-based and situational questions. They said they will not use an algorithm to judge the interview, rather real people (trained HR members) will assess it. Awaiting further details of proceeding interview rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Goldman Sachs

Application

I interviewed at Goldman Sachs

Interview

The technical round is a HackerRank challenge. This tests your coding and math ability. I think the questions may vary depending on the path you choose. But prepare well in advance as the math portion can get tricky.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly probability questions, but they are worded in a tricky manner

Goldman Sachs

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied for the Technology Analyst University Grad 2021 at GS (Salt Lake City, Utah). This role opens pretty early i.e. in July first week. Got hackerrank test. Leetcode easy/medium questions (doable). I got the second round after almost a month which was a Hirevue interview and asked behavioral questions only. They asked 7 questions and you need to record your responses. It was okay though I was nervous. They don't give a second attempt to record your response. I got a super day interview after a month again. It was on Sep 16th 2020. It was back to back 1 hr zoom call with a 10 min break. Each round had 2 interviewers. They asked one coding question in each round, pretty straightforward conceptual questions. Rest of the interview was talking about projects and behavioral questions. Overall, a good experience talking to the folks at GS. Sept 30, 2020 Got confirmation call with offer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my past projects and the challenges I faced and how did I overcome them. I have 3 years of prior work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

first round: hacker rank test consisting about 3 coding questions and 12 math-related questions depends on the position you are applying for second round:hirevue video round consisting of behavioral questions you have to record your answers and send in hirevue portal third round: onsite interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself and about what you have mentioned in your resume 2. Any project you would like to explain in more detail 3.have you ever have organized something? Technical 1.difference between agile and scrum? more related to technologies used in my resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was very long and hard, but I was able to ask many questions towards the end as well. Being able to solve many quantitative finance questions was a benefit and it helped me get through the interview with flying colors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 Interviews