Goldman Sachs Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

First Round was online on Hackerrank, two questions. First one is vector dot product.

Second one is tricky, which is to find the total number of pairs in array = k. I passed 5 of the test cases except 1.

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Hackerrank coding test followed by pre-recorded video interview. The coding test asked some pretty basic questions that you would expect from a data structures class or intro to CS class. The pre-recorded video interview is an additional screen prior to the onsite.

Interview Questions

• CS questions were pretty easy and could easily be done with intro knowledge and a basic understanding of data structures. However, I was not prepared for the video interview.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

initial interview on campus; once selected, will be invited to super day interview at the site with multiple teams. It is possible to get zero or multiple offers. And with each team, there could be two or three rounds of interviews with one or two people interviewing at the same time.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

I applied online and got the coding challenge in a week. The questions were fairly easy. Then, I was asked to do a video interview. It didn't go as well as I thought I would. But, I am still waiting to hear back.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

First step of the interview process was to complete a Hackerrank challenge with two fairly straightforward interview questions. If you pass that stage then you get a Hirevue. If you get past that then you get invited onsite for technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Determine if two words are anagrams.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

1. Coder pad (2 programming questions)
    2. Onsite (5 2-1 rounds)

Applied through a recruiting firm. Absolutely terrible experience. Did not provide me any accommodation or travel. People are not very smart. The interviewer asked me about my capstone project, he was not able to understand it as it was on advanced graph theory, he stopped me in between. After few tries he got where I am weak and tried very hard to humiliate me.
    Few people were good, few were terrible where, instead of trying to test my knowledge level, they were only trying to outsmart me. I did not feel like sitting for last round because felt very annoyed by their overall behavior.

Overall really humiliating experience, the questions, the giggling on wrong answers, and most importantly no lunch, no travel reimbursement or accommodation.

Interview Questions

• Java questions, Standard back end questions, Coding questions(nothing fancy, no algorithms knowledge needed)   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and received a hackerrank challenge. I completed the hackerrank challenge the next day, and never received notification back, despite passing all test cases. I logged in my candidate portal, and the status is still "hackerrank completed". It has been 3 weeks.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in September 2017.

Interview

Gave an online assessment on HackerRank. The online HackerRank assessment consisted of 2 relatively easy-average questions, based on algorithms and string manipulation. One of the question had 6 test cases.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs.

Interview

Applied in late July 2017 for Summer 2018. Received Hackerrank technical assessment which was 2 questions, not particularly challenging and was about basic string and array manipulation. Still waiting to hear back, will edit.

Interview Questions

• Basic string and array manipulation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied to the position towards the end of July and got an Invitation to take their HackerRank Test in the same week. The test had Two questions to complete in 60 min. Easy to medium Leet code problems. Waiting to hear back from them still.