Goldman Sachs Technology Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goldman Sachs Technology Intern Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got an on campus interview which was just a 30 minute one on one interview with one of their associates. No technical questions, just a bunch of behavioral ones. Seemed like a conversation. I didn't get asked to a second round so I guess I wasn't good enough. They do really do it based on personality and how well you fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about at time when you felt uncomfortable due to ethical reasons.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goldman Sachs

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goldman Sachs (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Gave them my resume at a career fair on campus and then they called me a day later to ask me to come in for an interview. The interview was conducted by one of their employees who had previously held that intern position and he started by talking about himself and his experience at Goldman Sachs. He then asked me about myself, why I was interested in them, and then gave me a paper with questions on it that mostly tested my memory of how to use Java.

Interview Questions