Golf Galaxy Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Golf Galaxy Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

There was only the one interview, but I was an internal promotion so there might be more for outsiders. The interview itself was an hour long and was with the district manager and the general manager of the store. They asked any number of questions about how I would improve the store and how I would change knowing that I would be transitioning from Player's Assistant to Sales Manager

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I was young and stupid, but I think I could have earned another 10% or so by fighting a little harder.

Other Interview Reviews for Golf Galaxy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golf Galaxy (Bloomington, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

Called and scheduled an interview about a week after applying online. Met at the retail location with the General Store Manager. Asked questions about my previous experience, responsibilities, store volume, and employees I managed. The interviewer was professional but didn't seem to have all of my background correct even though he was looking at my resume. Be sure to stress a golf passion and ability to delegate.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit?   1 Answer

Wasn't the right fit. Pay was a bit low from what I was looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Golf Galaxy (Newark, DE) in October 2010.

Interview

Was called by Store Manager for interview, 1 on 1 with Store Manager, Interview with District Manager, Phone interview with Regional Manager. After 2 days was offered position by District Manager.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle customer issues while adhering to company guidelines.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary based on past experience