GolfNow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GolfNow

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was an overall great experience. Three interviews back to back to back. Head of internship program, marketing department, human resources. Everybody was kind, fair, and definitely equal opportunity. The first lady, who was head of the internship program, even suggested different programs that I may be interested in. I was applying for a marketing internship, and the two lady's from the department had the best interviewing skills I've seen. It was a conversation. There was no tension in the room, and because of that I felt as if they had an honest chance to see a glimpse of my personality. During interviews I know it is most important to prove what you claim, but the way marketing works is that it's all about how you think. That was the challenging part. The final process was to sit down with a man from HR, this was your typical human resources interview. We ran through a couple of sheets of questions that he asks every intern. Basis behind all of them was: prove what you claim through experiences. Thankfully the HR representative had a good personality. A couple of the questions were tough. Interview was just the other day, waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Why marketing? Describe times in which you added value to your business. Are you familiar with the app? Do you play?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Started with an online video interview. Heard back within a few weeks and did two phone call interviews, and lastly an in person interview. Overall pretty simple questions, just show your personality and emphasize your love for golf.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone interview - then in person interview. Simple process with good amount of applicants however. I was interview by hiring manager who was very friendly. She asked me about myself, my experiences, and what I'm looking to get out of working for the company. You don't need to know anything about Golf to work or intern here.

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I spoke via phone to a GolfNow recruiter. Then to the hiring manager. I made an in-person trip to Orlando for a interview. I had one follow up call, then was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe previous enterprise SEO experience.   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Professional and quick interview process. One in-person interview and an offer that week. I felt welcomed to the team from that one interview. I shouldn't have left this company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick. 4 phone and 1 in-person interviews. The position had been open for a while so it may have moved quicker. Phone interviews varied by personality of the interview but nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand dynamic pricing?   1 Answer

Market Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GolfNow (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview took quite some time as i had to interview with my hiring manager then his hiring manager then his hiring manager. They were not too quick to proceed even though it was clear they wanted me for the role.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was great with open dialogue. They want to see you are excited and persistent about the position. They love relentless drive. They also like to grow their employees and look for someone that wants to grow with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tells us a time you had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Phone screenings occurred after the initial reach-out from the recruiter. I was then invited into the office and interviewed with senior management and current employees. I was given various white board tasks and asked to give multiple solutions to various problems related to networking, virtualization, scripting, programming, security, and other tasks related to the job.

Interview Questions

• Technical skills, whiteboard presentation, personality questions.   Answer Question

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was fine. In-person interview, not so much. Managers kept looking at their cell phones the entire time. Asked a couple of whiteboard questions and a few random abstract questions. I didn't feel the environment would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Questions on how to test random objects, like a desk lamp.   Answer Question