GolfNow Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at GolfNow (United States)

Interview

Process was easy. Questions were a little difficult. But it all went well. They asked the basic interview questions Just be prepared to explain certain situations at work that you had to turn around. And be ready to explain your skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you turned a situation around?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was similar to a lot of other processes. I had the initial "phone screen" with an HR member, which in turn brought my to the first in person interview round. Within that interview, I met with two managers, the director, and another employee. Then a week later I got an email to come in for a second and final interview. The whole process took around a month to a month and a half. It was great, they were excellent with responding to emails, and are genuinely excited and passionate about their jobs. Would highly recommend.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you did not submit a project on time/what did you do?
  • Describe a time when you got annoyed with another coworker and how you handled that situation.
  • Talk about a time you created a project and it did not turn out as planned.
  • What is something about yourself that would be surprised to other people?
  • Why do you want to work here? Why should we hire you?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in May 2019

Interview

Phone Interview followed by In-person interview. Interviewers were very friendly and you get a great feel for the work environment. Standard interview questions that you just need to honestly answer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2019

Interview

Started with a phone interview that was very comfortable and you were able to speak honestly and feel like you're speaking to another human. I needed a speedy process because of offers on the table and they worked very well with that. After the phone interview was an in person interview with management. Went over some programming situations. The end was a tour of the building and meeting with the CTO. It was actually an experience that I enjoyed.

Interview Questions
  • What's the hardest problem you've face and what did you do to solve it?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at GolfNow (United States)

Interview

Jump through hoops; apply online, submit video interview, then in person interview, and finally job offer via phone call. Phone call to submit the video interview comes from out of state - New York I think, but then you will hear from someone local to interview in person. In person interview they will tell you about the job culture and team and all the information doesn't apply once you are actually hired. just makes the job sound good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Started with an online video interview. Heard back within a few weeks and did two phone call interviews, and lastly an in person interview. Overall pretty simple questions, just show your personality and emphasize your love for golf.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview process is very fair. It is a very lengthy process and the wheels turn somewhat slowly but the recruiters are awesome! There are usually multiple interviews and the follow through is usually there.

Interview Questions
    1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at GolfNow (United States)

Interview

Pretty simple, applied, got a meet and greet, then a face to face interview, and just waited for the offer. It was a pretty normal hiring process. Their HR department is always on the lookout for talent.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

I was a employee referral, the process took almost 3 weeks. Received a call from the Director of QA it went for around 20-25minutes mostly it was about me and why and how can I fit in this role . Second round was with the Director and Manager this round was mostly about technical stuff 2 programming questions and 1 SQL query and all related to writing test cases. And why I want to get into this position, why I am a perfect fit. It lasted around 1hr. Then I was called for the Third round of interview with the 2 Team lead of QA department, this round also consisted of test cases, some mobile testing related question and lastly it was all about how I can manage or handle different type of situations with the given circumstances ,strengths and weakness’s etc.This round also lasted an hour . Then next week I was asked for the interview with VP, it was a general conversation and why I wanna work at GolfNow/GolfChannel which lasted for about 10-15minutes Then another day I got the call from the Director again who told me about the work related things and goals which can be achieved through this position. The very same day I received the call from HR about the offer of acceptance.

Interview Questions
    • Prog- Factorial , Removing duplicates from array. SQL- Join related Writing test cases - Orlando Eye, iPhone X Face ID

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at GolfNow (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

The process begins with an email and invitation to do a video interview. That is followed by a telephone interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager. Finally an in person interview at Golf Channel / GolfNow headquarters in Orlando. The process was over 3 months from resume submission to face to face interview. The questions were fairly standard and the interview process was straightforward. It was, however, very drawn out and hard to get any updates as to your progression during the process. The face to face interview was redundant as the questions were the same as the video and phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews