Golfland Entertaiment Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golfland Entertaiment Center

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golfland Entertaiment Center (Mesa, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Simply questions, pretty much let everyone pass. Interview clothes not required either. Make sure you can pass the physical test with in the 200yd swim, and 2-minute tread. Be prepared to spend 5 hours a day for 5 days straight, and a single 3 hour day for lifeguard class

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan to be a lifeguard?   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Golfland Entertaiment Center (Mesa, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

You are given a sheet to fill out your availability and turn it in, then you are told to wait in a certain area until your name is called to get you paper back. Then, you wait in a line to be called to a picnic table with an interviewer sitting at it. Then they go over your availability and ask you questions. If you do well or the person likes you, you're given a slip and you leave. The person that interviewed me seemed bored and rushed my questions and wouldn't allow me to finish what I was saying. It seemed like he very much was picking solely based on opinion or by how someone looks.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golfland Entertaiment Center (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Easy. Talked to hiring Manger and get hired. Hiring manager was cool felt like you were talking to a friend. He was really easy going. Gave me a slip of paper to go online and learn about the job.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Golfland Entertaiment Center (Roseville, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

This was when I first applied 2 years ago. So I filled the online application on April 2015, got a call for an interview 2 weeks later. Fast forward to the interview, it consisted of a group interview with other candidates, management had us perform group based activities, I think it was just a test on how well we work with each other. If accepted (Everyone in my group did) you'd take a urine drug test, if you pass that then you proceed to sign up for a lifeguard training certification class. If it's your first year, then it would be 4 days long ( 6pm-9pm on Thursday through Friday and 8am-4pm on Sat through Sun). If you worked the previous season then it would be 2 day refreshment course on Sat and Sun. (Note: if you worked the previous season you wont go through the interview process again, you just sign up for a class when they email you). Certification training begins in April and there are multiple class dates. Once you get your certification, you'd go through Area Training around the waterpark in May. They will show you how to dispatch slides, pool names, stand locations, etc. You also apply the things you learned during training into the park. After that, the park opens for the season and your journey as a Sunsplash lifeguard begins.

Interview Questions

• What traits does a lifeguard need to possess   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Golfland Entertaiment Center (Mesa, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

You attend a job fair in the spring and you can find out more about the different positions available. You fill out an application and the availability that you can work over the course of the summer. You do a preliminary interview that day and then they'll call you back for another interview later on in the process.

Interview Questions

• What I liked to do in my free time.   1 Answer