Golin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Golin Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

They called it "Blitz" interviews. There were four sets of 15 minute interviews with two employees per interview. It was a great way to meet people at the firm. Everyone was extremely polite and you could tell that they really liked where they worked.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words.   1 Answer

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was real basic, meet some people share your experience/portfolio. I liked them and they said I would be a good fit, However they never contacted me again. not to tell me yes or no, I reached out to them several times asking if a decision has been made, no contact. Very unprofessional and disappointing

Manager/Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Golin (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Outreach contact was initiated by an external recruiter, via Linkedin, leading to multiple emails, a screening call, scheduling further calls to include other executives. The recruiter proposed setting a Skype meeting, as part of the process, to allow flexibility in getting a panel of people together at the same time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin in June 2016.

Interview

A day after applying I received a phone call asking if I had a few minutes for a phone interview - I enthusiastically accepted. We spoke about my work experience and education as usual. The woman on the phone was very nice and bubbly and seemed to think I would be a good fit based on my experience. I was told would she would forward my information to someone else and get back to me within a week. A week went by and I hadn't heard from anyone at Golin. I followed up with a brief message when my phone call went unanswered. Another week went by, so I sent a brief follow up email. Three weeks after my phone interview I receive an email informing me that they have chosen not to pursue candidacy and I still wonder why not.

Interview Questions

• What was your least favorite part about your last internship?   1 Answer
    • What was your favorite part about your last internship?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed in person at their Chicago offices in spring 2016. We started off all in one room where they gave an overview of their internship program, then put each interviewee into their own smaller room. You spent about 15 minutes with each set of interviewers. Generally they paired new employees with older ones to have kind of a rounded view of topics. Everyone was incredibly nice and were easy to talk to.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, got an email invite from the HR within a week. It was a Monday morning and the HR got stuck in traffic and had to postpone our conversation for an hour. The process sounded like he had a bad morning and he didn't feel like having a conversation. He (the HR) didn't seem really interested in conducting this interview, the process took only 10 minutes, and he didn't let me ask any questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golin (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was under the blitz model. There were two options for days which applicants could attend for a session, which meant there were a lot of other potential new hires present with you before you interview-- kind of intimidating! The blitz model is really amazing, allowing the opportunity to meet many people within the agency during a short amount of time. It was a little stressful though, because interviewers rotate out of the room every 15 minutes, so they did fire many questions at you. It was a pretty casual, fun experience, though!

Interview Questions

• What is a current trend on social media that your friends are taking part in that you wish would be done?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golin.

Interview

Went in, showed my portfolio, chatted briefly with several people. After I left, a week went by and I received an offer to be an intern. It happened very quickly and was very happy with the process

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Golin (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had the chance to meet with the actual team members I'd be working with and also the agency's leadership. It gave me a good feeling for what to expect. I think they spent a lot more time with me than usual.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict or problem and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golin (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with the Director of Recruiting and the Director of HR and we basically just chatted and they told me the details of the job and asked a few questions about my prior experience