Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) Interview Questions

Interviews at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose)

2.8

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (San Jose, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

the interview process was brief with the manager one on one describing the unit activities and where the scores needed improvement. My experience was a plus in the area they want to improve. We toured the unit and the staff. Now a days, there is more likely an interview with more than one manager. There are no assistant managers on the unit as the management team is streamlined.

Materials Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (San Jose, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Went through a series of three panel interviews over the course of 6 months before an offer was made. I then laughed out loud at the first offer thinking they were joking. They weren't. I told them what I needed and we went back and forth about three times before settling on a number.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your excel knowledge?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (San Jose, CA).

Interview

One single interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Probably the easiest RN interview I have had, not a panel interview, just the basic interview questions I believe there were some scenario questions. I was interviewed my the unit manager, no panel.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (San Jose, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with average questions. They want to see how you handle stress, deal with conflict, and why you chose to work in the NICU. Also where you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with conflict   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) in February 2017.

Interview

Informal sit down in a conference room. There were supposed to be three or four managers there, but a couple of them couldn’t make it so it was only two people. It felt more like a conversation then an interview. I felt very at ease and didn’t feel very nervous. The other interviewees felt the same way.

Interview Questions

• Informal sit down in a conference room.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter who asked basic behavioral questions. Received confirmation via email for interview date. Panel interview with three nurse managers at the hospital a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you encountered a patient or customer who was unhappy with the care or service that they were provided. What was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I received an email requesting to schedule an interview and then had a face-to-face interview with the director and the hematology/day shift supervisor. They asked me questions regarding my recent experience and what I look for in a laboratory environment (from a culture perspective). The process was brief and friendly, they did offer me a short tour. I knew walking out I would really enjoy working there.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with confrontation or disagreements in the work place   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose) (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

long interview with 3 people asking me a question I arrived at 1:00 p.m. and left at 2:50 one of the longest interviews ever and they said that they would let me know something in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How long was I working at Good Samaritan Hospital   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Hospital (San Jose).

Interview

A quick and relaxed phone screen interview before a panel interview was offered (and accepted). The phone interview was conversational in style and the recruiter was easy to talk to and informative.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important quality for a new grad nurse?   Answer Question