Goodgame Studios Community-Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodgame Studios Community-Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Goodgame Studios

2.4

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg (Germany)) in September 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process was perfect. I have no complaints at all. I wanted to work with them, therefore I applied on their website. I received a personal email demanding some more information about me (a motivation letter, certificates and those things). Afterwards I was asked to do a Phone interview. It lasted 30 minutes and despite the connection not being too good, the interviewer was always kind and pacient. The next step was a Skype interview with two members of the company. They were amazing people: nice and positive.
I tried my best ever since the beginning of the application, and the effort paid off. It has been until now a perfect process, done by human beings and with a lot of empathy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a job I did where I had a leading position. And they asked me how did I thought people felt about me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

As told above. It was all done in a very relaxing and educated environment.

Goodgame Studios Response

Nov 3, 2014 – Recruitment / Staff

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your positive feedback about the application process.

Indeed, we’re working hard on a personal and detailed way to get to know to our potential candidates and... More

Other Interview Reviews for Goodgame Studios

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios in June 2014.

Interview

The entire process required almost 6 weeks, from the day I was contacted for the first time, to the day I was offered the internship. I could ask any question to them, so I did, and this is why the process was a bit long at the end, but they were able to give me all the informations I wanted. I was required to provide some documents: all my diplomas, reference letters, and an updated CV. Then I was interviewed via Skype, so I could meet two people from the company, understand more about the organization, and ask other questions. The interview lasted in 30 minutes, in which I was asked to present myself and tell them about my past experiences. Also, we spoke about the role of the Community Manager and his functions inside and outside the company. What really impressed me is that the two people who interviewed me had read every single line of my CV and of my other documents. I had the feeling that they really payed attention to everything I wrote. This never happened to me before.

Interview Questions

• How would you present yourself to the community of players in the forum?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The wage was not negotiable.

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios.

Interview

The all process has been fast, easy and friendly.
    I've been contacted by the HR a week after I've sent my CV and already had a Skype interview in one week.
    The interviewers were very nice and friendly, no pressure at all and the all talking was in English.
    The interview lasts about 40 minutes and then they have given me some questions via email to answer within an hour.

Special mention goes to their onboarding team! The girl they assigned to me has been very helpful and a wonderful guide during my first days in a new Country.

Interview Questions

• Talk about yourself and your previous experience in this field   1 Answer
    • What does this job means for you   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got a the job very fast, within 24h they contacted me again (maybe I was just very lucky !) and told me about the money.

Community-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg (Germany)) in August 2014.

Interview

Der ganze Prozess dauerte ungefähr drei Monate und es war eine angenehme Erfahrung. Nach meiner Online-Bewerbung wurde ich zu einem telefonischen Bewerbungsgespräch mit einem Vertreter der Personalkabteilung eingeladen . Das Telefongespräch dauerte ungefähr 30 Minuten, und es beinhaltete Fragen zu meinen Beweggründen, beruflichen Erfahrungen und generelle Informationen zu der Stelle.

Danach kam das Skype-Interview, und ich hatte die Gelegenheit den Teamleader zu treffen, was wirklich sehr gut war.

Der letzte Schritt war, dass mir eine Aufgabe gegeben wurde, die ich in meiner Muttersprache erledigen musste, die auch in alltäglichen Tätigkeiten verwendet wird.

Zu guter Letzt habe ich dann ein Praktikum angeboten bekommen und habe eingewilligt.

Ich gebe dem ganzen Bewerbungsverfahren eine 1+. Es war eine großartige Mischung aus Professionalität und Freundlichkeit.

Interview Questions

• Der mir gebotene Geschäftsfall war in dem Sinne ziemlich interessant, dass er mir einen Einblick in die täglichen Aufgaben des echten Lebens gewährte. Ich musste einigen wirklich verärgerten Kunden in einem wirklich freundlichen Ton Antworten geben und gleichzeitig die angeforderten Informationen liefern. Ich würde nicht sagen, dass es schwierig war, aber sicherlich interessant.   Answer Question

Goodgame Studios Response

Aug 29, 2014 – Press Officer

Dear applicant,

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate our application process.

We are glad that our efforts to make the application process as pleasant and professional as... More

Community-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodgame Studios (Hamburg (Germany)) in June 2014.

Interview

Erst ein 15 - 20 Minuten Telfongespräch mit HR. War toll, komplett in Englisch und recht einfach. Nach dem Telefongespräch melden sie sich für ein Skype-Interview. Das ist das "Schwere". Es ist leichter, wenn man sich mit Videospielen auskennt, wenn man sich mit Goodgame Studios auskennt, ist es richtig einfach. Man fragt nach den Erfahrungen in der Videospiel-Industrie und Umgang mit Leuten. Wenn das Gespräch vorbei ist, erhält man einen E-Mail-Test mit einer bestimmten Situation im Bezug auf Kundenservice. Der ist einfach zu beantworten.

Interview Questions

• Welche Art von Problemen erwarten Sie, im Kundenservice zu finden?   Answer Question