Goodman Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodman Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.6

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

Interview

Panel interview with multiple Directors. Each Director asked more response based questions regarding my personality over my technical skill set. Two of the Directors sent red flags based on their questions and physical interaction. The base salary was too attractive in the end.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about how lean this company is based on looking around the room at the furniture?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy, as there were very few technical questions. The recruiters were easy to talk to, and mostly asked personality type questions. I think their goal was to see if I was a culture match.

Interview Questions

• How would you adapt to working with people with different education levels?   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waller, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Waller, TX).

Interview

Extremely unorganized. I was in contact with 5 HR reps that were not in communication with each other. They kept asking me to come in or talk on the phone and passed me on the multiple people. Interview process ended with HR telling me that I will be coming in for another in person interview, only to go on vacation and responding to me after a week, letting me know it's not going to work out.

Interview Questions

• A lot of logic trick questions to understand how you think.   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Fayetteville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

It’s was a group interview about 20 people. We all filled out the rest of our new paper,plant walk through,and drug screen. After that you get some paper work to come back to set up your direct deposit you will know if you got the job or not if they take your picture for your badge.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (College Station, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to a University Career Fair and visited their booth. I gave them my resume and received a call for an interview later that night. The interview was the following day. I was interviewed by a recruiter from the company.

Interview Questions

• How can you get 8 pieces from a cake by only making 3 cuts?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Application

Interview

The interview took about 30 min. It was very interactive. The manager told first told me about the company, then told me what they were looking for in their interns. After which, which asked me questions about my qualifications and experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

very nice and smooth, great people to talk to. extremely friendly talked a lot about the company itself rather than the individual. Had a lot to say about the daily tasks.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing.

Interview

Fill out application and wait while they look at it. That's it. All you had to do is pass a drug test and a criminal background check. They'll take anyone who passes these test. You have to start at the bottom and work your way up to other positions.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked production?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX).

Interview

Depressing atmosphere, looked like a sweat shop, rude mgt. not a good environment. Had I been given an offer I would not have taken it! Employees looked miserable while I was at my interview. Did not appear to be a positive environment

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different people (HR, VP, and Manager) . Each lasted about 30 mins and went smoothly. Show that you are very passionate and eager to work for them. Do your research etc. The interview was very positive !