Goodman Manufacturing Logistics Solution Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodman Manufacturing Logistics Solution Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Logistics Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on campus: one behavioral interview, one logic puzzle interview. I was hired as an intern after the first round of interviews. The interviews were about 30 minutes each, and very structured! I enjoyed it. You also meet with the HR head and discuss the position with him, but he does not ask any questions and simply gives you information about the internship program and company.

Interview Questions

• Q: Take the number 2 and multiply it by 2 as many times as you can in your head. (No writing or scratch paper allowed)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goodman Manufacturing

Logistics Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied to another position at a local career fair. After a couple of months an HR representative from Goodman contacted me with a job opportunity. Phone interview was with a hiring manager and two other employees. The hiring manager was very thorough in explaining what his department did and what type of candidate they were looking for. I heard back from them the following week.

Interview Questions