Goodman Manufacturing Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodman Manufacturing Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

7 interviews lasting roughly 30 minutes. 4 out of the 7 interviews focused on solving an abstract problem. The other three were basically a run down of what the individual did for the company. Each person you interview with is pretty high up. They want to get a feel to see if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Goodman Manufacturing

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing in November 2012.

Interview

I was asked behavioral questions and a few technical questions. Technical questions ranged from asking about most-liked course and least-liked course and projects I worked on. I was also asked about previous two job positions and responsibilities. I was also asked a few brain teasers in between and a couple of puzzles.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? And I was asked a supply chain problem about placing loading bays to minimize loading times.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodman Manufacturing (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process - they like to ask brain teasers. Ultimately, confidence, competence, and good soft skills will get you the job. If they wouldn't mind hanging out with you, and you meet the min qualifications, you'll probably get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with very difficult upper level management, and you knew they were wrong in a specific decision. What did you do to handle that?   Answer Question