Goodman Masson Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very conversational and most questions based on my experience and my CV. They asked why recruitment and why Goodman Masson, and why I thought I had the skills to succeed there

Interview Questions

• What experience I had previously had that would help me in this role. Why recruitment and Goodman Masson in particular. Some personal questions too like what my parents do   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with the head of recruitment for the program in the office. After passing that stage I then had an interview with a director, who went over my application again and also interviewed. I was told that same day I didn't get it, but was very impressed at the efficiency of the process.

Interview Questions

• Why Goodman Masson?
      What skills do I have that make me a better candidate than others?
      Questions about my experience of cold calling.
      Situational questions   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Invited to head office twice, had 5 separate interviews with Md's. Very thorough process and transparent too. Seemed genuinely interested in me and they were keen to know why Goodman Masson in particular and why they should choose me over someone else.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, very thorough, lots about CV and motivations, why GM.   1 Answer

Trainee Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 separate rounds.

The first round included a general chat with the in-house recruiter followed by a manager and consultant. All of whom made me feel very welcome.

The second round consisted of interviewing with 3 separate managers each again very welcoming.

A sales aptitude/psychometric test was then conducted.

The 3rd and final round was an interview with a board member with the results of the aforementioned test to create directed questions. This was as expected the most difficult test with responses during the interview from the interviewee being somewhat withdrawn.

Online Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I heard back almost immediately after applying. The interview itself was really friendly, I immediately felt as if they were interested in me as a person. Interviewed with both my immediate manager and the managing director. Later was asked to submit a piece of work, Heard back shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Goodman Masson?   1 Answer

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two stage interview that was efficient, professional and gave me all the facts as well as allowing me to meet other senior managers and directors in the business. I met my direct line manager firstly who gave me a full synopsis of their business and needs and where I could personally fit in. They asked me a number of questions about my key deliverables at my previous company. They then explained all about the benefits, commission and internal tools that are brilliant as I have found out

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was brought in for 2 interviews, the first with the MD and then the 2nd with a couple of managers as they tried to figure out which team to put me in.

The interview was very professional, he went through my CV and asked me questions surrounding certain moves and education and then proceeded to give me a fair and comprehensive overview on the company, it was as much about sellign the company to me as it was me selling myself to the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous performance in recruitment role   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Thorough and challenging. Got to meet most of the team,one of which was very honest and gave excellent advice for the next stage.The entire process was transparent, straightforward, and I was made to feel very comfortable.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 stage interview - first one was with marketing manager and second one with director who covers marketing department. Second interview also included a indesign test. First stage was pretty laid back and we just talked through previous achievements and experience. Second stage with the director was however a little more difficult as the director really hones in on your personality and whether you would fit in with the team or not.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone else?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was good.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodman Masson (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a 2 stage interview and had to complete some written scenario based questions in my first interview, and met the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive seperately. They asked me general questions about my experience and interest in the role. I then met the CEO Guy Hayward in my second interview, who asked me more in depth questions about my interest in the role and about me as a person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Goodman Masson/work for a recruitment agency?   Answer Question