Goodman Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2016

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted via phone, answered some brief questions regarding my management style and how i would handle difficult customers. I was told I had the job on the call and asked if I could start immediately.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a customer who had lost all faith and trust in my company's ability to complete a project on time?   1 Answer

Scoping Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Plano, TX).

Interview

Interview over the phone with HR, then received an invitation for in person interview. Came in for an interviewed with department director and one of the senior engineers. Next day interviewed with department manager over the phone. Received offer a day later.

Interview Questions

• Went over the resume, then more specific questions were asked testing knowledge over the subject matter.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Went through initial phone screen with HR recruiter covering resume highlights and answered laundry list of questions for years experience on various technologies. Heard back about 3 days later for phone interview and scheduled. 1st scheduled interview, the interviewer/s didn't show. Reported to HR and was very promptly contacted and informed there was a last minute business conflict and asked to reschedule. 2nd scheduled interview was contacted fairly promptly and went through atypical interview with Q&A over skills, experience, etc. The interviewer came across unfocused or distracted in the interview by responding to either emails or chats on the computer as the sound of typing was overheard and much of the interviewer's responses were delayed throughout. One can only assume it was a form of multitasking, however it was perceived to be a hindrance to a quality interview by this interviewee's opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What did you do in your latest role?
      Do you have experience in x,y,z?
      How would you resolve situation x?
      Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Somerset, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

There was no interview, my Regional Director pulled 4 members of management aside and said the Site Manager Position is open, "what is the only thing that would keep you from taking the job"?
    My reply was family and a minimum salary of 75k the gentleman that got the job said moving and was ok with whatever the position paid.

Interview Questions

• How much would you take the Job for?   2 Answers

Cell Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR asking for a time to phone interview. Performed interview and was then setup for second interview with a higher manager. Heard back by next week with offer from HR. The offer was a little on the low side based on my experience and knowledge but I understood the company was rolling out into a new venture so I would have to deal with it for a few months.

Interview Questions

• Asked about technical experience   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Frisco, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was conducted by the Director of Talent Acquisition and a Manager. Interview was very concise and to the point. They asked questions about previous recruiting experiences and talked about the opportunities with Goodman Networks that were present at the time. Things changed after the position was accepted but that didn't have anything to do with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What innovative recruiting strategies have you used to fill hard to fill positions?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Katy, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

All lies. I was not asked very many questions so it was extremely hard to respond to anything. It was just a long speech and your hired. They may need to brish up on interviewing skills as well. Everything about this company is poor.

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview process was very brief. It was mainly to see where I was in life and how I view certain situations. I was very confident that I would be hired so I was not nervous at all. They were very upfront about what they were looking for in an employee.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview is a big lie, they sell you dreams. They basically tell you how you can move up and there is so much advancement for opportunity. Well I'm here to tell you everything they say is all a lie and a trap so they can work the dog crap out pf you.

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodman Networks (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

One phone interview by HR, one face-to-fact interview by hiring manager. Process takes 2 weeks. Quite friendly interview. They introduced a lot of their company and HR was proactive. Focused on what system i am using and what i am currently doing.