Goodwill Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodwill Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodwill (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, I got a call to come in for an interview. The interview was about 2 hours, 30 minutes talk to the interviewer the rest is testing. You test on Microsoft products and accuracy on data entry. About 2.5 weeks later they notified me that I was not their pick.

Interview Questions

• Typical experience question, why should they chose you, how do you deal with people with disabilities. Any concerns about the positions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Goodwill

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodwill (Little Rock, AR) in May 2015.

Interview

A one hour in depth, but professional interview of my previous work history and job abilities. I was given a skills assessment test over various computer functions. In the test I had to prove knowledge of working Google Applications, Spreadsheets, Comprehension of documented demands and Email etiquette. The skills assessment test was pretty basic for anyone who has had interaction in a secretarial, clerical or assistant position. Also for any college students who have taken speech communications or any business classes. The test was about 30 to 40 minutes long and the interview was about 30 minutes as well.

Interview Questions

• What would make you a valuable asset to the Goodwill family?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was great, asked about my work history. The interview wasn't long at all. They had hired me or found me a great job through goodwill.They had talked to me about the job I would be working. Had asked me do I believe that would be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How long was I at my perverse job and why I am not working with that company anymore.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Believe I didn't have to negotiation anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed for two different positions. Very nice, friendly group of people. The company culture is positive and helpful. Corporate office dress is business casual. Connecting with the recruiter for the initial phone interview was a challenge. The position and the company mission were thoroughly explained. No follow-up communication was received regarding outcome of interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone call by an idiot, interviewed by two clowns and offered a below average pay.

Interview Questions

• Questions a third grader could answer, nothing hard about it.   Answer Question

Benefits were terrible, low ball offer, and staff didn't seem very well organized, very fake and if the interviewees seemed like idiots, what are the rest of the people there must be like?