Goodwill Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC | Glassdoor

Goodwill Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

1.7

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodwill (Greensboro, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

It took a month and a half before I received a call for the interview. There was a panel interview. Because it is a non profit corporation it takes longer to receive feedback. They do not let you know salary. They will send out an offer letter if you are the chosen candidate.

Ware House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodwill (Greensboro, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

They just ask could I lift over 50lbs and could I work weekends. I was also questioned on my people skills and if I would be available to work all scheduled days

Interview Questions

• Will I be available to work whenever   1 Answer

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodwill (Greensboro, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

filled out application online, called to come in for an interview a week later, was never contacted again to say whether or not I got the job or they decided to go with someone else. Common courtesy??? Interviewed by DM with Assistant Manager present, general questions felt positive that I would get the job.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goodwill (Greensboro, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was great, very friendly and informative. It was face to face with supervisor. She was very nice and everyone was friendly. They gave me a tour of the entire facility. I never knew that this organization did so much.