Goodwill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Goodwill (Lawrence, KS) in November 2017.

Interview

It very good still wanting 2 hear back from them just applying for anything just playing the waiting game I'm just praying I get a job soon and start working I'm very hard worker

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Goodwill in October 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call about an interview. The interview itself was really quick. They asked about previous work experience and then read off a list of interview questions. Pretty straight forward.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone call from the Recruiter, she was very straight forward, did not sound like interested at all, she also read thru the script and questions like a machine. It ended very awkward!

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Hampton, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online at Goodwill in Hampton at the community employment center and was given a referral from an employment specialist at the community employment center. I got an email for an in person interview about 3 weeks later. The interview was pretty easy, I was only asked about 3 questions. I was inteviewed by a recruiter and he was really nice.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodwill (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online sometime ago (can't remember) and I received a call to schedule an interview. It was very quick and easy. I met with the assistant manager who overviewed the job with me and what they needed in a candidate. Everyone was very kind. It went smoothly! They told me they'd call me the next day to tell me what direction they were going in

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Palm City, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was late like 15 minute because i was lost. I call them and they give me direction to the place. Being late was a no.no. i was question on my strong and my weakness and what my resume said was true. if i can fit to their culture of doing thing and being a family toward them.

Interview Questions

• so, tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwill (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring people called me on time, we got few conversation and end it. The person is okay, just the questions were a little tricky, so sometimes I don't understand what was he talking about, and he didn't ask again or give me any feeback .

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornelius, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodwill (Cornelius, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview took place in office. I was asked fairy simple questions like what I know about their company and talked about their mission statement. Manager was very friendly. I was called only a few days later to set up interview after applying online.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powder Springs, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Goodwill (Powder Springs, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Blitz interview hiring They hires warm bodies. Never looked at managerial experience. Please do not go to work for these people. Is there 30 words to say. Do not work for good will of north Georgia. Ever.

Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodwill in July 2017.

Interview

Lasted 30 minutes, the interviewer had 3 papers printed out and asked me the 40 behavioral questions on the paper, one by one. The interviewer was rude and the interview process was negative.