Goodwill Case Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Goodwill Case Worker Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Case Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodwill in August 2010.

Interview

I went into the interview prepared by having researched the company and developed an understanding of its mission statement. Most of the interview was spent answer the standard interview questions (i.e. strengths/weaknesses, why you're good for the job, what you feel you can contribute to the job, etc). Then the majority of the time was spent with my interviewer telling me about Goodwill, what they do, and what the long-term goals for the company were. My interview was very easy.

The people were very friendly. The office was business casual, so I would recommend that no matter what position you are applying for (i.e. case worker, cashier, donation attendant, etc) that you at least dress to the business casual level, although one step up might be even more appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think it will take for you to be able to contribute to the company?   Answer Question